Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you bought the 48 markers? i have like 100 prismacolor markers and i stole every single one, soon you'll learn that prisma markers die in like 3 weeks and you'll regret buying those. i would never pay for a prisma marker, i may buy paint but i would NEVER buy markers

oh, how old are u?

its easy to rack markers, i started off buy stealing a 6 pack for like 18 dollars (rip off) and then just built up my collection buy going to fancy art stores that sell the whole rainbow and more individually and u take what u need

i wouldnt rack if i were you... 12 years old, get your freinds to steal shit for you. or get reffilable marekrs like copic, its just a bad habit to get into and anybody who steals shit knows it... steal every-day stuff like beer er soda and chips and stuff you get, thats where the money goes, no joke 5 dollars a day on coffee like 5 days aweek, 25 dollars every week or steal doubleshots from qfc.

oh yea 12 is really young, i thought u were older.. i cant even remember what i was doing when i was 12.. but yea racking is a very addicting thing.. i feel like such an asshole sometimes when i steal non graff related stuff.. idk i just feel like a scumbag

racking is only addicting because of the rush. which is why i am against it, after you steal a pack of prismas 100 times the rush is far lower, less dopamine being released from the brain, so the brain now sees stealing as a part of your life, and wants you to strive to steal bigger more expensive things with higher risks etc. which is why you have cleptomaniacs etc. especially if you have a very addictive personality. i dont steal things often at all. im by no means addicted to stealing. so i can offer a pretty unbiased opinion.