Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How was that political purplestain explain.

because you tried to act like a know it all dick, and talked about how the government ships crack into its own neighborhoods, which im sure you simply heard from someone else, and obviously took the concept far too literaly

How's everyones bitch fights going? Good? Great...

Just got back from Seattle - WHERE NO ONE IS FUCKING UP. So many spots to fucking paint, and fucking nothing. The buff too big for ya bitches.

Anyways, new shits soon.

And for the burn the flag fag. Here's my opinion...

Every country does fucked up stuff.

I love U.S. I also hate it. I bet you if you moved to the U.S., it would make you realize how wrong your fucked up ideas of it's citizens are. Most of us, fucking hate Bush.

Meet an American, and if you're not a blatant ignorant asshole. he won't be a blatant ignorant asshole either.

How's everyones bitch fights going? Good? Great...

Just got back from Seattle - WHERE NO ONE IS FUCKING UP. So many spots to fucking paint, and fucking nothing. The buff too big for ya bitches.

Anyways, new shits soon.

And for the burn the flag fag. Here's my opinion...

Every country does fucked up stuff.

I love U.S. I also hate it. I bet you if you moved to the U.S., it would make you realize how wrong your fucked up ideas of it's citizens are. Most of us, fucking hate Bush.

Meet an American, and if you're not a blatant ignorant asshole. he won't be a blatant ignorant asshole either.

well mothafuckin put

because you tried to act like a know it all dick, and talked about how the government ships crack into its own neighborhoods, which im sure you simply heard from someone else, and obviously took the concept far too literaly

I wasnt talking about shipping crack to neighborhoods? But what ever not gunna get all bent up about it

eyy i hvnt posted here in a ong time... ya im emun so ya i also write dike heres a dike throwy.,.. ay sorrry u cant see it that well cuz its in a math book cuz i dont have any paper right now liek around me so ya feedback?

Picture2112.jpg

amkaw that shits gonna be hot when you color it all, your letters are look good to, and why can't you dudes get along we're all assholes just finish shit so we can look at sketchs instead of bullshit any critz by the way?

P1020252.jpg