Toys post here...

swif1

Amkah, chill.

Yea it was sarcasm, I honestly don't care if someone bites my shit. It means that they liked it enough to do that.

nah dude nah, my friend doesnt have 12oz acount, and you got a seriously overblown ego to think your bitable...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nozgeno's characs seem very similar to knews' characs to me. same general shapes and style used to make them. but knews has been rockin those for a loooong time.... just a thought.

Really? I have a more real approach to my shit, and knews is much more cartoony. I mean I love knews' shit and all, but his is basic shapes, and hardlines - Like mine, but tons of people do it. It's a basic character. With stuff about it exaggerated. Knews wouldn't be the first to do it, neither would I. Old school cartoons, did a ton of it.

Yea, I guess I can see some resemblance. But shits not new.

ghost, you should try keeping all the letters in the same proportion, and make it cleaner. now most of the beef has stoped can i get some crits on these???

[ATTACH]60801[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60802[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60803[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]61095[/ATTACH]

yah but Bounces chars are like Chillens ...fron what i read that is..i could be wrong...the style of the characters yall talking bout has been done lots of times...basically..every char thats human has been covered....its simple..IMO anyways..

and GHOST...please quit whining to people to do " designs " for you..do them your fucking self god damn

im out..

shouts to the peeps in my sig

how amazing all she needed was an internet connection and a 2nd grade education, which i at first doubted she could earn without involvement of carnal enticement to her instructors, and she needed to be able to type in "graffiti letters" on google, but her "boyfriend" probably did that since her hands must hurt from giving so many hand jobs on the corner for heroin funds, the sheer complexity of this task perplexes me so much that im surprised at the audacity and drive she must have had to copy graffiticreator.net

and i think the beast she needs to bust is not uncreative shitty letters but those pimples or herpes infections on her face(most likely brought on by subjugation to the man juice out of sadam hussein's(the original poster of this mind boggling work of art) disease ridden dick)

:spin:

lol... she's actually a pretty cool chick. she hangs with no grafheads, im her boss and im sad to tell it to you... she's actually pretty smart... you dont know how easy it was for her to bust that out.

im sorry that you might need the internet in order to learn "your graffiti"

my whole point of postin that pic is that.. sometimes, girls who dont care for graffiti have more style than those of you who are on here biting everything you see

cnue.jpg

big ups to cnue

whatt what

this piece is now under this one below..sorry

sorry about the connector quality, the S and E area bit distorted

went big on this

this shit is about 5 ft tall, theres a can in the bottom right of the connector for referance

bigpiece.jpg

bigpieceangle2.jpg

ive been gone a long time

lol... she's actually a pretty cool chick. she hangs with no grafheads, im her boss and im sad to tell it to you... she's actually pretty smart... you dont know how easy it was for her to bust that out.

im sorry that you might need the internet in order to learn "your graffiti"

my whole point of postin that pic is that.. sometimes, girls who dont care for graffiti have more style than those of you who are on here biting everything you see

i dont need to internet to learn graffiti idiot, and she obviously does because she bit those letters from graffiti creator.net

omg...did i just make you realize something?!?!:eek:

cnue.jpg

big ups to cnue

whatt what

this piece is now under this one below..sorry

sorry about the connector quality, the S and E area bit distorted

went big on this

this shit is about 5 ft tall, theres a can in the bottom right of the connector for referance

bigpiece.jpg

bigpieceangle2.jpg

ive been gone a long time

omg b33f.

i like how fucked up my U is. and the dollar paint. it rules.

duse is on fire. ups to him. props on that. shit came out so clean.