Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Word. Keep the A and the S. Ks and Rs are tricky but once you got one you got the other... for the most part.
Yeah, the only difference is rather than keeping a straight line for the top of the K, you hook it, and leave a small space, maybe even just a line depending on your style, and then you'll have a nice looking R hopefully. Otherwise, just take a basic text "R" and fuck around with it's proportions, add small extensions and shit, and you should have a nice looking little letter for you to toss up on a wall.

As for if you master an R first, Just slice off the top, and extend the leftover bit a little, maybe add an extension to give it a curve, and you have a beautiful K. Really pretty simple.

Ohh, and Enigmatic, good stuff man, I agree. the KW4 looks really out of place, some of your extensions are a bit sloppy, and for my personal taste, I think your letters are a tad out of whack with their length as compaired to their thickness. I rather thick juicy letters, so that's probably just my personal shit, but as for quality, you're doing really good brah. Keep it up, and take the advice of these cats. Mad props dude.

can any one tell me what they think of my handstyle feedback plz

Whacked ass. No offence dude, but it needs work. The marker that you were using also didn't help. If you want, I'll come up with one for you, and you tweak it, and use it.

Your Z is too straight for the waves on the very end. Try to alter it a bit, hook letters, invert them, and for christ sake, your Z is so simple. Make it almost like a 2, but put a small tab on the top, and a slash through the middle. Make it extend passed the e, and if you can do it and have it look good, have it underline the word and end off at a hook. For your e, try to make it a capitol, and on both ends lose the little ball.

I like to use wider markers in my bbook. It looks like you're using a regular sharpie. Try maybe a nice wet quality chisel tipped sharpie, or a chisel wood craft. Anything water based acrylic will look nice on a wall, and in the books. I'll post up a tag I did with blue in a bit.

Yeah dude, it's an improvement. Another problem is you're only using three letters, so it doesn't take up as much space. I'm used to seeing 4+ letters, so that might be a bit of my problem with it as well, but yeah, it's looking better =)