Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you want me to put up waster12 pics?

ooo are you saying do i have pieces i cant put up cause of too much heat?

haha no im a throwie guy

yea your pieces. go ahead and try some shit man at first all i did was throwies too.

but yea just try to burn one

and if you do have a waster pic yea i have never seen this cat

Funkchild, I don't really like your throwie on the truck bucause of those smudge things on the letters. It makes it look unclean. Your e's by the way don't really look like e's either.

Blart, nice job. Your exclamation point looks a bit bland compared to the rest of your throw but other than that it looks cool.

allright haters, come out and have your fun. last night there was a party in our abandoned subway system. they had djs set up, a generator, and a bunch of us went down to paint. i decided to do a dupe bubble piece,and went way too fucking big. too fucking big for my sloppy ass can control. also, the walls ate paint like a son of a bitch. so my lack of skill with a can, was even more handicap. i'd be trying to throw up the outline,and i'd watch the paint disappear behind my can. it was a good time though, and i can't wait for the next one. i personally think the piece looks like a fucking circus chimp put down his cigarette and picked up a can --but i figured i'd still post it for the rest of the toy squad.

dupeone.jpg

i also threw up a quick toy soldier for fun.

earlsubway.jpg

my girl did a piece as well. she doesn't even follow graff, has never picked up a can, and has never worked with letter structure. she just wanted to keep a female friend of ours company, while she painted. the testosterone level was pretty damn high. i was psyched with what she put up, giving the fact that she doesn't know enough about graff to really be judged by anyone.

AIE.jpg