Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok this is how it is im new to this site and im not quite sure how it works but ive been doing graff since the start of this year so this is sum of work

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

can i have some feedback pease

seing as uve only bein doin graff for what, 2 and a half months now, ur pretty damn good. keep it up

shitfuckaduck_00177.jpg

drawing of the gf. didnt go very wel at all coz the nose came out too big and the face is streched across too much. lol. trying to get more realistic drawings down. any critz?

got a better one but i cant post it now. maybe 2moz

ok this is how it is im new to this site and im not quite sure how it works but ive been doing graff since the start of this year so this is sum of work

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

can i have some feedback pease

these seem pretty legit, the only crit i would have, is that the E and C's 3d kinda intersect weirdly, to get one not to go into the other

Seriously... names that aren't taken (as far as google searching "name + graff" is concerned):

KMART (great letters to work with there too!)

DUBYA (great letters too and imagine the characters!)

SANTA (great letters and tons of character possibilities)

THERMOS (excellent letters and I forsee great opportunities to hit up so many thermos's)

ROBBERY or ROBBER

Wanna make a real impression? FUCKNUT is not taken

COLON

HEART

SKULL

PAINFUL

HONKY

PEEPEE

There is a GONZO but he sucks so bad... anyone could take that name and burn him...

PORKY

POTATO

RUBBER

POTHEAD

BINKY

BURROUGHS

CLUTTER

CUTTER

SPONGEBOB

BLANK

GUNK

PICKLE

I could go on and on... really, is it that difficult to find and use a name that isn't taken? That's in just five minutes off the top of my head. For real, your name doesn't have to mean anything! It's the letters in it that are important! The letters have to look good, otherwise nobody gives a shit how clever your name is (and before you ask, CLEVER, KLEVER, KLEVR, et al are taken).

Now maybe some smartass is going to do a little more research than I did and find that SOME of these names may even be taken. Or maybe there's a famous writer in there I haven't heard of. The point is, they aren't ALL taken. I'd wager MOST of them are completely available.

So fuck that shit. There is no excuse. Sorry. Not buying it.

yo i knew a crackhead dude who used to grift/rob at the t station near me said he wrote spongebob

carefull eba piss em off he might burn ya with a crackpipe

for real though i had to laugh when i seen his handstyle on the bus he always took

shit looked like a 5 year old on ether did it