Toys post here...

swif1

duse.... too many stripes.

enigmatic... you really think you're someone huh? anyone can talk shit over the internet, and anyone can claim to do all that shit. so you make your own ink, oh well? it's not that hard. you're talkin like you're some kind of expert or pioneer. you're probably some non name old head. post some shit, or shut the fuck up.

keep talking shit dog, it's just motivation...

motivaion for what. keep riding the cock of the majority. this isnt between me and you. it was me and mith, i gave him harsh crits. i said his characs were gay. and suddenly everyone hops aboard the hatewagon. unfortunatley 99 percent of them obviously hadnt been writing for more than a week. i can talk shit in real life to. and yeah, i make my own ink. i dont see what the big deal is, i was just pointing out that you can buy a product called krink, or make your own good krink way cheaper. ive already posted. scroll back a page.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
motivaion for what. keep riding the cock of the majority. this isnt between me and you. it was me and mith, i gave him harsh crits. i said his characs were gay. and suddenly everyone hops aboard the hatewagon. unfortunatley 99 percent of them obviously hadnt been writing for more than a week. i can talk shit in real life to. and yeah, i make my own ink. i dont see what the big deal is, i was just pointing out that you can buy a product called krink, or make your own good krink way cheaper. ive already posted. scroll back a page.

that's some real shit though....

i get up, i do my thing.

you do yours.

but this thread is for contructive criticism on sketches.

not commin at someone; calling him a faggot and burnin' his shit.

yinz' all need to calm yourselves and just work on your style.

cause the majority of people on this thread don't have it.

Tell Ya' Fam'

ya digg?

AEOS GOT'EM TYF's

do yo chain hang low do it wobble to tha flo can you tie it in a know can you tie it in a bow? can you throw it over your sholder just to make it look colder, do yo CHAIN HANG LOW? i got yo chain, about 24 inches i let it hang, about the ride smoke out my wang, is that yo chain?... AND THATS ALL I KNOW BITCHES!

I'm not busy at all...?

I wish I could smile..

IMG_0661.jpg

fresh!!!!

oh, and err SE, those hands, some of em are wack for real, keep practising, practise makes perfect. (don't mind my bad grammar, im not from england or America or aus.:p)

scan.jpg

I threw this together in about 20 minutes, so it's kind of sloppy. Lemme Know what you think.

20 minuites for that?

GAWBAGE.

why did you outline the force field around him?

you letter structure and hand are hella off dog.

not trying to sound like too much of a dick er anything.

but it's not good, and take that crown out of them handsz kid....

20 minuites for that?

GAWBAGE.

why did you outline the force field around him?

you letter structure and hand are hella off dog.

not trying to sound like too much of a dick er anything.

but it's not good, and take that crown out of them handsz kid....

Thanks for the feedback, even if it's negative. I'm not tryin' to say that i'm a king or anything w/ the crowns either. It's just a blackbook. I still think the character is pretty sick, and I agree the letters are lame, I just like filling up the page.