Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Crystal you're a fuckin tool. You clearly been suckin on ur moms hairy ass balls for too long to be this salty. sorry if i wasnt clear but i need constructive crticism. if u cant cope wit that then dont bother postin ur shit on here. I mean what exactly are u tryin to achieve by snipin people in the toy thread?? really, what??? pathetic.

Crystal you're a fuckin tool. You clearly been suckin on ur moms hairy ass balls for too long to be this salty. sorry if i wasnt clear but i need constructive crticism. if u cant cope wit that then dont bother postin ur shit on here. I mean what exactly are u tryin to achieve by snipin people in the toy thread?? really, what??? pathetic.

woo..hold up there buddy

those crits he gave you were constcutive..you shud lose the crowns..and actually your the one who carnt cope with it..so maybe you should get off here...at the end of the day..if you cannot take a crit..dont ask for them..

So what you're telling me is that the only thing i can do to improve my shit is to take the crown of the tag?? That is the most useful piece of criticism u have?? ok then thanks crystal im sorry for completely misinterpereting your very useful criticism. no more crowns for me. Look mith maybe i went a bit ott but you can hardly say that is useful criticism, a crit all the same but nothin that wlll genuinely help...

oh my gosh..double post..

sooo..i aint been able to sketch for the past 3 days , i just been practising bending my bars and curving them , with the help of Voze...so im gunnapost up some absolutly shit but at the time i fort was amazing..bahaha :( :blink: :unsure: :lol: :P :D

DUB14.jpg

00.jpg

12111.jpg

:(

baha..Crit's on these beatuy's ? .. bahaha lmfao :lol:

THIS YALL IS WHY YOU NEED TO GO SIMPLE !

sooo..i aint been able to sketch for the past 3 days , i just been practising bending my bars and curving them , with the help of Voze...so im gunnapost up some absolutly shit but at the time i fort was amazing..bahaha :( :blink: :unsure: :lol: :P :D

DUB14.jpg

00.jpg

12111.jpg

:(

haha, ya crcks is off dude. and i'm not really feelin that "dub"

DUB14.jpg

00.jpg

12111.jpg

Im not really feeling the first one at all...sorry :(

the second and third tho are nice

the third one is especially nice because of all that shit going on, only flaw in that one is the character

hes kinda wack

but besides that everything is good

keep that shit up