Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stil:

Actually, that's better. Make the center line on the "A" the same thickness as the rest, bring the letters right up next to each other and start drawing that over and over until you hate it. Then draw it a couple times more.

Keep us posted and thanks for taking it positively.

"knew" Ignore the bad dropshadow

IMG_0415.jpg

I recommend making your K needs to look more like a k.

Also your word doesn't flow because you've joined two sets of letters (k+n and e+w) making it only more separated (I used to do this a lot). Your "N" is on a slope and the rest aren't, but it makes the e and w look out of place. I'd give em the same slant. Other then that looking great.

the first one wins qwerty u suck

Actually, I don't care who you are, throw some simples sketchs' up here and we'll make this official.

Don't worry, you and your whole crew can work on it together.

What word do you want.

im on a bit of a comenting spree, but dude you keep postin the same thing on this tred over anv over again, i think youve got all you can get out of it

thats an older one and im gonna stop bumping it cause everybody obviously think it sucks and dont think it's worth critting(and i realize everythings thats wrong with it now) the one i just posted was an updated one that im using this weekend and i dont think ive gotten more then like 2 crits...