Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
picture020.jpg

just gettin started i want good critizism not like put the pencil down stop while your ahead. so give me pointers its just simple shit

Nah man.. thats tight, I like the drip one...It's hard to make a throwie that has no holes but makes awesome styles...You better than other people...jus go to sum previous pages of this thread and see(THE TOYNESS...IT HURTS......:D)

1.Wow you used a ruler to cut out the shapes of letters and put marker lines inside and taped it to your phony ass book with looseleaf lines and didnt listen to draw free hand..... "DAMN boy, your a toy!!":lol:

2.Sorry guyz, couldn't think of anything........ How ya like my one liner?(fucked up a bit:D)

xchangepu0.th.jpg

And any1 post ya throw ups cuz I'm getting paint and I got a peice of wood I wanna bomb....

I can get some practice with can handling if I do everyones throwies... please post.......

here is some sketch i did really quick

comments critz tips please

P8150501.jpg

well at least ur hand-steelo looks halfway decent...dude, try this...

do a sketch, a straight letter sketch without using ledger lines...if u have

to use a ruler and lines to help u out, u'll get used to that and start wanting

to do that when u paint...so do try doin wat i said and dont worry if it looks like

shit...progress is a slow process!