Toys post here...

swif1

ok first thing first sale keep doing your thing just do it smaller and no rulers...and to all you haters on here shut the fuck up your just as much as a toy as the people who your talking down to so get over it..if you dont have any constructive ctriz then keep it to your self ..this is the toy thread thats why there here to learn and improve ...so freak, sale and the rest keep it up..your getting there its just going to take a lil bit ...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kendoner shut the fuck up talkin down to people, n so wot if they toys?? ur on this thread so u must b?? i am only on this thread cz a mate ov myn r fukin sik ov u tawkin bollox. post sum flix ov ur shit so we can see how gud u really are

if u look back i was tryin to help the kid out u prick...and yes

dats wat i meant...if u need a ruler to do a straight letter than u

probly do need to quit...it will look like shit but progress will come soon!

Too many of you waste your time on here asking for crits, like sale for the most simple shit ever. It seems most of you think there will be a magic post or some shit, that makes you a fucking king. Get off the computer: tag, sketch, draw, whatever.

The only constructive crits that will help half of you is "quit".

Practice is the only way you're gonna get anywhere.

And stop coloring basic sketches, you're just wasting time/markers and detracting from your letter structure.

wow crave did u just talk smack to me when ur shit looks like this :lol: uve got horrible letter structure...font consistency...knowledge of depth...lol wanna battle maybe.?

No. His is fine. Your shit on the other hand stinks. Like wet camel hump and horse shit, loosely wrapped in hobo clothes.

ive changed my name from drip to junk, because loads of people graff drip, and junk is more fitting seein as most of my stuff is a load of rubbish. 1st pic is a real basic simple, crits welcome, 2nd ones the same thing after i smoked too much and decided to colour it in and attempt a shadow, any advice?

[ATTACH]40924.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]40925.vB[/ATTACH]

DSCN0260.jpg.14b5279633147f66ccb2037ffeff62b6.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg.f2b89a5d9ca9256e3c2615106802f4ca.jpg

ive changed my name from drip to junk, because loads of people graff drip, and junk is more fitting seein as most of my stuff is a load of rubbish. 1st pic is a real basic simple, crits welcome, 2nd ones the same thing after i smoked too much and decided to colour it in and attempt a shadow, any advice?

[ATTACH]40924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]40925[/ATTACH]

shits weak, work on everything...

get rid of that huge ass space from the extension on the N and the extension on the J and then i might be able to be called shitty instead of a fuckin eyesore

yeah... the craze joints are cold. And junk... i kinda laughted a bit at that post... it was funny. Heres some critz. First off.... your handstyle is badly hurt. just write junk and not in some made up psuedo graffiti font. Its not working out for you. Second... that N needs to not try so hard to be special. Just write an N. Second the K is just bad... but put the K right up next to the N. You could improve the look if you made the J relax a bit. Instead of a J let it hang out a bit. Make it like an off center U instead of straight up and down

yea dudes, it is a mess...THE REASON.... SALE (I'm not picking on you) you can't take the criticism like a man...you snap and get a pussyfoot over sumtin meaningless like "you should quit"..... How long have you been trying?? Go out and fuckin paint, even if you suck... Meet different artists who already got fame, ask them for criticism..... Thats the real way to get criticism and to get better...Tell you the truth, using this site or any other for help is not a good choice at all, you could be talking to an old guy who has polio and a bunch of pix to back up what he says on the forums......Just go out to real artists and ask them for help..if you want to ask us on here, go ahead. But don't get a titty attack.........DAMN!!!

yea dudes, it is a mess...THE REASON.... SALE (I'm not picking on you) you can't take the criticism like a man...you snap and get a pussyfoot over sumtin meaningless like "you should quit"..... How long have you been trying?? Go out and fuckin paint, even if you suck... Meet different artists who already got fame, ask them for criticism..... Thats the real way to get criticism and to get better...Tell you the truth, using this site or any other for help is not a good choice at all, you could be talking to an old guy who has polio and a bunch of pix to back up what he says on the forums......Just go out to real artists and ask them for help..if you want to ask us on here, go ahead. But don't get a titty attack.........DAMN!!!

dude the post i said i quited was some shitty person in my room who has started 12oz on my comp and i have automatic log in so he typed shit, so dont say i cant take critism like a man!

shits weak, work on everything...

get rid of that huge ass space from the extension on the N and the extension on the J and then i might be able to be called shitty instead of a fuckin eyesore

yeah... the craze joints are cold. And junk... i kinda laughted a bit at that post... it was funny. Heres some critz. First off.... your handstyle is badly hurt. just write junk and not in some made up psuedo graffiti font. Its not working out for you. Second... that N needs to not try so hard to be special. Just write an N. Second the K is just bad... but put the K right up next to the N. You could improve the look if you made the J relax a bit. Instead of a J let it hang out a bit. Make it like an off center U instead of straight up and down

i no its pretty weak, but thanks for the advice ill go and try it

EDIT: here are some quick sketches, sorry about the poor pic, crap camera and no scanner, id apreciate crits on letter structure etc, which ones "getting at being slightly better than complete shit" or which letters are looking ok-ish, if any thanks

[ATTACH]40928.vB[/ATTACH]

DSCN0262.thumb.jpg.91d131707d5d22cecc7f63c40558f3bb.jpg