Toys post here...

swif1

well like i said before ..the word is your own name for the first run of this ..no point on trying something off the wall when i dont even know if half of you will flake out or not..so do your own name and its color or no color characters are ok and its due friday..so pm me with your entry when your done do not post it in here i will post them all together so they can be voted on at one time

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last two are alright but the first three need work, the c looks like a b kinda, the r would look good if you had a second leg comin down so it mad a upper case r, and the right leg on the A needs to be longer too. Structure is good but to much is hurting your flow because it looks like it says bpwse

last two are alright but the first three need work, the c looks like a b kinda, the r would look good if you had a second leg comin down so it mad a upper case r, and the right leg on the A needs to be longer too. Structure is good but to much is hurting your flow because it looks like it says bpwse

its meant to say "BOWSE"