Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just started writing Otis, but I'm having a real hard time getting an O to flow with the rest of the word. I was just streaking Otis for awhile but I guess that became my identity so I started trying to work with it.

I've been looking around for some real good o-starters but can't find too many, they all just look restricted.

I'm kinda growin fond of the word though. Its hard to ditch a name when its become assiociated with me.

I think my graffiti growth has also been stunted though. My ex-boyfriend was a writer so I was around it all the time, but tried to jump into more complicated shit cause thats what he was doing and its all I knew.

Now I'm hanging around a lotta really good folks and doing the same shit, trying to regress back to the basics but its hard as shit and keeps jumbling stuff up. It seems starting with streight letters is the way to go, but fuck that goddamn O.

Lotsa work ta be done...kinda makes me wanna give up on aersol and stick with mah greese pens.

i wouldnt say im a toy, but i wouldnt say im all that far beyond that level, still got a lot of things to learn (multi-color fills, good characters, more wildish wild-style etc)

as for painting bombing is my shit, but still working on the can control for real crisp looking pieces

I just started writing Otis, but I'm having a real hard time getting an O to flow with the rest of the word. I was just streaking Otis for awhile but I guess that became my identity so I started trying to work with it.

I've been looking around for some real good o-starters but can't find too many, they all just look restricted.

I'm kinda growin fond of the word though. Its hard to ditch a name when its become assiociated with me.

Altight Charm... You need to become one with the O. Its not the easiest letter. I have battled O for 4 years and came to appreciate. The O is striking yet subtle. Heres a suggestion. Capitolize the letters. The T is kind of like an umbrella. Slant the top of the T and put the o underneath.

Altight Charm... You need to become one with the O. Its not the easiest letter. I have battled O for 4 years and came to appreciate. The O is striking yet subtle. Heres a suggestion. Capitolize the letters. The T is kind of like an umbrella. Slant the top of the T and put the o underneath.

Hah, good advice, thanks. I'd probably be smart to start with an easier word, but I kinda like doing something difficult. Do you have an flicks of your stuff?

i puts it up, it gets buffed, i put some more up and that gets buffed too. I never had a decent camera to flick with so my pics never turn out good.

I could perhaps post up some sketches.

as far as the word is concerned... Stick to it. Pretty much the same letters as i got. You have a T and i got an R... Bite for a while... use other peoples letter form. Once you get a hang of that shit then create your own style

And duse... Theres probably 50 duses in America alone. Let alone europe. I seen one in detroit. I seen them browsing the forums. You are already far from origional. If theres another duse in here you should get with him instead of getting at him. Try to help each other out.

nah i hear that, i posted that when i was a bit shitted and beligerant.

so pay no attention to that,

the only time ive ever gotten pissed about somine writin duse is when somone was takin credit for my work too.