Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Melo -btk@Jan 23 2006, 10:01 PM

b242287b.jpg

9aab3a41.jpg

which one is better? lemme rephrase, which has more potential cuz i did both really quick..

and im tired of this throwie (so hence the change): or should i just stay with the old one ?

1a37e0c5.jpg

Someone already writes melo also, his big in frisco... just to let you know

it doesnt really matter, i could use the same comparison with building a building. you still need a base to build the house on, a strong foundation. it wasnt a post about how most writers skateboard, i just know the majority of writers ive met have skateboarded at point in there life. even if you dont skateboard i hope you get the point.

the fact your arguing over the word blaze is asinine, i know a kid who wrote blaze to, in fact i think ive met ten kids who have written blaze.

theres a couple melos floatin over the US.. all get up equally, cept me, im not that big, but i still get out every other(?) day, if not every day.. plus the guy in sf has a mad different style from what i remember? u got any flicks of his stuff ?

doesnt the guy in BLT write melos and not melo ?

Originally posted by The Insider@Jan 31 2006, 03:09 AM

Don't write boner, there already is boner, and hes mad good, he tears up philly and newyork, check out names before you post shit on here, people will get pissed off.

I don't write boner, i write Bone. and im sure that boner guy wont mind, scene as im in u.k. So i don't see any problem?

Please can i get some feedback from my bone piece on the previous page. ?

oh, and can someone tell me what the best pens/markers are for doing piecies?

melo, i like the second sticker's ME. the painted throwup needs the E fixing, but not bad m8, keep it up.

dripmonster on the last page, thats a nice clean piece. nice1 man.

painted a m8s cupboards the other day: first one says AN and a couple arrows...it was ant but the T was too shite. the other is a m8s character and my background (ie my cityscape and sky) wot u think?

ANarrowsinWazs.jpg

RobsCharonMYBackground.jpg

are you kidding? i woudlnt waste pens and markers on other stuff...peices are all...yu dont wnana do a wack ass peice your first time casue its in paint...you gotta do it in pens first...having that said...rack/buy some prsimacolor markers...they're expensive but definately worth it...pritty much anyhtign in micahels is good except crayola but you dont ned to waste markers on color until your peices are dope

Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks@Jan 29 2006, 04:55 PM

man this is hella toy, sorry for trying to save you guys time.

maybe if you wernt beign a deusche bag to them they would pay more attention to you...i did bother to read what you wrote and i agree with it...but you also have to realise alot of these peopel dont know any graffiti artists because they're in school or work all the time in the suburbs so they cant meet anyone locally whos a head...therefore they come here in a desperate attempt to try and increase their knowledge in graffiti and try and take themselves to the step beyond toy...so just give them all a break and if you have no positive advice go to another thread or forum...

aba.jpg

That is my friends he wanted his up here

This is mine...its pretty shitty...but thats why im posting it up tips and stuff would be nice...on both

a5.jpg

i used a white paint marker..as if it wasnt noticable...and it sucks everytime i would go to make highlites it would just leak into a big pile of white...so it sucks

yo i just started like a couple weeks ago so heres my stuff

bad color scheme and i dont like that G as much as the next one

i have a black line around my letters that i did with a ultra fine sharpie and i dont know if i should keep doing that or not

8e965710.jpg

I dont know if im doing this right but i like the lettering better then the other one except the E is fat on the bottom

06e83261.jpg

this looks better because its done in marker and everything but i dont like it as much as the above

c336f230.jpg

This is my tag

91f47e36.jpg

thats all my stuff right now ill have more up in week or a couple days or something

i was wondering what markers i should use i just went to michaels the other day and i bought a pack of sharpie chisel tips which are ok i havent really used them much yet i was just wondering what i should get, i hear prism is good

haha im looking at everything in preview and it pretty much all out of focus but what ever you can see it

ok thanks guys

guide the only thing your doing wrong is posting that on the internet, just keep it si mple for hella long and youll get filthy.

another correlation

most graffiti writers made it through primary/elementary school

kindergarten ABCs and numbers, 1st grade words and simple math, and each subsequent year, you got better at those things.

now imagine if liek 3 months into kidnergarten you saw the 4th graders doing long division, and you were like fuck this kindergarten shit, im going to do long division, and write book reports. how good would that long division be? how about that book report, getting a mental picture, not very pretty huh? think of graffiti like that, actually everything in life is pretty much like that.

also its douche not however you spelled, im tryign to be positive by explaining this stuff

Originally posted by $2 dollar well drinks@Jan 31 2006, 06:35 PM

guide the only thing your doing wrong is posting that on the internet, just keep it si mple for hella long and youll get filthy.

another correlation

most graffiti writers made it through primary/elementary school

kindergarten ABCs and numbers, 1st grade words and simple math, and each subsequent year, you got better at those things.

now imagine if liek 3 months into kidnergarten you saw the 4th graders doing long division, and you were like fuck this kindergarten shit, im going to do long division, and write book reports. how good would that long division be? how about that book report, getting a mental picture, not very pretty huh? think of graffiti like that, actually everything in life is pretty much like that.

also its douche not however you spelled, im tryign to be positive by explaining this stuff

ya your right but i thought that was pretty simple

Sum advice for u guide, dont post on the internet for a while, im not tryin to put you down but I didnt post my shit for a while when I started. FYI I've been doin this shit since I was 12 and now im 16 *4 years and im still shitty lol* I just started postin this year. Takes some time and work on the basiks dont only look on the net for sum shit make ya own style go for a walk and peep what otha styles are around you'll get it eventually. $2 Dollar well drinks, good advice, even if the truth hurts take it like a man.. or in my case a chik. HOLLAH!

Originally posted by The Insider+Jan 31 2006, 10:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Insider - Jan 31 2006, 10:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Guide@Jan 31 2006, 09:44 PM

thanks guys

ha, i like your shit guide, keep it simple though, and practice alot more, there's a kid that lives down your street that also writes, i hear hes nasty.

[/b]

well i wouldnt say hes nasty he changes his tag like every five minuets but ya hes cool

yo i fully understand were your coming from and im a patron of the same shit...i too bleive they shoudl learn shit the way your describving but some of them are just ignorant fools who cant make the connection and relise their own flaws...so i just try to not be ahrsh abotu it and i guess if it works for you its all good for ya but i wouldnt personally take advice from someone who i felt was "hating" on me, for lack of better terms