Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, ive always stayed over at bombingscience but today i decided i mind as well join here to, my sn over there is ALIVE. some of u might recognize me from over there, i recognize some of u. anyway, ur all better then me on this page but here goes:

a bomb and tag under my new name

COERCE

i did it fast, thats why the choppiness on the shadow so plz excuse that

unless ppl tell me its terrible and im just oblivious to it im gonna paint it 2mrw and get pics

please give me all of your thoughts, good and bad, as long as they r helpful

dsc007923nn.jpg

thanks so much

Posted this on bombingscience, too lazy to rewrite so it's the same post

I did these last night, didn't have any good paper (just used an old school organizer thing) or markers or anything but for the first things I've ever written I'm pretty happy with a couple of them.

This was the first, and my favorite of them all:

00000321hp.jpg

Shitty little sharpie throw:

00000335io.jpg

Pretty ugly thing I tried to do a little 3d with:

00000349tu.jpg

This pic is pretty blurry but I liked the K on it:

00000352cm.jpg

I kinda threw this shitty character in randomly... the mouth is screwed and the f is kinda lame:

00000368ie.jpg

...and my least favorite of them all:

00000375ug.jpg

So... anybody want to give me some pointers?

that kief is one of the best attempts ive seen, black flux stop doing that gay 3d shit, thats not graffiti, i know you probably jock daim, look at his early work, it wasnt 3d, he got that style after he learned simple letters. that 3d is a gimmick, to mkae your shit look better than it actually is to people who dont know shit about graffiti, and i will post an example, give me a few days.

thanks for the comments. Politics, i hope you're not trying to imply that i bit your hand, no offense, but don't flatter yourself, i developed that L the same way you probably did, from one with the bottom extension to that quicker version, with the top extension to balance out the t.