Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by vare_one+Jan 20 2006, 01:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Jan 20 2006, 01:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 19 2006, 10:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-vare_one@Jan 19 2006, 12:59 PM

why not clog the thread with ya bullshit well done posted the same flik 4 times in a row dumbass!!!

what an asshole comment, dudews yeah the kids shit was bad and he put to much uypo so why doint you tell him what he did wrong instead of bitch at him for it? and just to tell you your no king yourself you got no write tellign other peoepl their skills are "bullshit"

was telling him about posting it over n over not that it was wak dumbass i never sed ever i was a king myself and you shouldnt go running your mouth when you have blatently lost your own word

OH and by the way cheers for MY FEEDBACK BITCHES DNT EVER expect me to SPEAK BOUT OTHERS work AGAIN IF YOU ALL CANT BE BOTHERED SPEAKIN N CRITISING OTHERS!

[/b]

hey, do not have a little hissy fit about it and dont lie...yoiu called it bullshit thats definately tellign him it is "wack" and i did not say you called yourself a king im just saying that the way you talked to him made it seem like your higher than everyone else but since you are not a king...you shouldnt act in that manner...

Echo- alot of times here people comment only on the descrnt stuff for the most part they dont comment on the crap or the good stuff, but in your case its the good stuff, real cool i like how you use big and small pieces to create your letters, keep it up i think you can develop an interesting style, would love to see you color some of them

tlaloc -good looks on those characters.... dope.

krem1- good looks on ur piecin skillls keep it up.

H!gh- lookin aight, owrk on a little more structure in your straight letters.

everyone is going dammmm goood these days.

*and if ur lookin for a name. dont write something useless. figure that shit out on ur own.

as much as some kids take graff as a game, the law isnt one. ur name represents YOU.

make that shit stick.

DSCN1360.jpg

DSCN1312.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

good luck to all my niggas.

stay up. stay calm. and keep writin.

its what makes the world spin on an axis.

Originally posted by Echo-location@Jan 22 2006, 07:28 PM

Thank you, much appreciated.

I'll try to post some more, most of those were the result of making good copies of a the best of a couple weeks worth pencil sketches yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately, I don't have any decent markers for colouring, so it's going to stay pretty much black/white.

You dont really need good markers, sharpies will work well, and i used to use colored pencils which also worked well