Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

right on politics, wasn't trying to start a fight, just get a little defensive from time to time.

i'd like to hear what you guys think of the two letters at the bottom, i need a little help perfecting them

love, i dig the colors in the second one, but the arrows and extensions really take away from your letterforms, i say go simpler.. same goes for you blackeye, and if you're gonna try bubble letters, i'd make your curves cleaner, and fuck the drips for now.

stale and roler.. if you can do those pieces properly with paint then they would be fuckin fresh

stale you've got your effects under control and your letter formations are pretty dope aswell.

roler if you added some fresh effects to that piece it would be my fave on this page

coon i'd try and keep more solid letter formations until your comfortable with the way you can construct your letters and add a bit of colour cos that always help makes the pieces look three times as good