Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Politics&Bullshit@Jan 12 2006, 07:59 PM

make the tops of the c & r similar (my opinion)

i think it's dope that your staying simple, cause once you get simples down it will be much easier to manipulate the structure of your letters. just my two cents.

politics-1

ill fix that R after i put these sketches up. Heres a few i just whipped up. Critisize please!

sketchesss0314dz.jpg

sketchesss0035yf.jpg

yo dude above me, spin i guess, thats some cool shit, i like the second set alot better than the first, you obviously had some art skills to begin with, cool

now ehre are some new simples i did, for the clock one, use your imagination to make it a V, i know it a stretch but i still thought it was cool

simp4.jpg

simp3.jpg

simp2.jpg

simp1.jpg

hope you like please give me some crits , thanks

PS sorry for the bad bad quality, i couldnt get it any better, we have flourescent lights and its dark out, any tips on taking better pics as well??

Originally posted by joe tagger@Jan 13 2006, 04:27 AM

Karma, on that cord work on getting your curves smoother, too many wobbles. Keepin the lines good will always make yer sketch look a lot better, the letters themselves are a bit boring... keep workin on it.

ya i know its wobbly. My marker control sucks :). Actually not really i just rushed those sketches. And yes, the letters are boring, but i figured start easy and work my way up to more advanced stuff. Is that a good way to start or should i skip to some harder letters?