Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

G soul:

post anything you want, i cant guarentee you wont be made fun of, but fuck the haters. all they can do is hate. you should be proud of your work, weather it sucks or not. if it sucks, hey, we've all been there. and i'll give advice fasho.

i bareley had enough ink to finish the fill. i had to take the marker apart to get some more ink at the end. but here it is, so far, thought that doesnt mean im gonna do more to it. i may just leave it as is.

proxyfillcomplete2zy.jpg

also, where it looks like the fill is really dark, it isnt that dark, it is just the photo. oh well.

hey EURO sry to rain on ur parade but did you not look at the shitty lessons earo posted like 3 inches above ur own post....LETTER SIZE........if you did not get the concept i will tell you in str8 forward miami hatin style...UR LETTERS HAVE TO BE THE SAME FUCKING SIZE...i capatalized it cuz obviously from ur throw ur blind or u would never do that peice of shit.....try the letters on ur fucken keyboard...i know ur thinkin "aw thats boring, iw ana peice" but get that shit outa ur head for now....nobody can peice witout structure...my graff teachings here are done for the day, time to go beat down earo,peace!

a little more for euro:

dont make your letters so wavy and whatnot, they need to have structure (veiw lessons for further info) and dont try anything hard until you got the basics down. you dont need characters (and i can tell you copied the top of the rose and added the bottom)

all is not lost though, youve got a really nice 3-d. everything's nice and even. but like i said before, you gotta have the basics down before you can add the details. you're not bad though, all it takes is a little practice.

actually earo--the rose was a stamp(i was volenteering at a summer school for less privlaged kids and i was with kindergarteners, and they had them), and it was like a stamp where you had to stamp the flower, stem, leaves and roots all seperate, and i kind of missed on the roots. but i stamped it at the summer-school and then started sketching there. and i did the top of the rose in black to make it pop out.

anyway, thanks for the advise. you too insane 30.

shiii kid,, there aint no real way to do it.. u jus got writers block... u might come out of it after watchin a movie.. sleepin.. doin just about anything... jus chill it will come to u... somtimes il go a long ass time without doin a sketch and then.. ilwatch like THE WARRIORS or somtin lol and all a sudden im ready to get da decos... lol

Originally posted by risin 519+Jun 25 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (risin 519 - Jun 25 2005, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-earo 35@Jun 25 2005, 04:38 PM

risin 519:

your picture's too small to judge, but from what i can see, it looks more like a handstyle than a piece.  get a bigger picture and then we'll see.

dude just click on it

[/b]

sorry about that, i dont usually click on pictures to open them, im jsut used to having them appear.

anyways, like i said before, it looks more like a really big tag or handstyle. the only thing that'll set it apart from a tag is the blue outline. i'll post more help tomorrow, im going sleep.