Toys post here...

swif1

yo, blista, you are in no position to be callin folks toys, considering you are one yourself, resik1.jpg thats you as of march 7th, you havent progressed enough since then to call people toys, being a toy lasts a long time, longer than a few months.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BlistaCompact@May 13 2005, 04:30 PM

I will post some shit today nigga, don't worry.

hey i put soem stuff up to, i think i put it up a few pages back. oh also man i kinda disagree this isnt to start an arguement or anything when you first start you defanitly should have an ego about your stuff but always listen to what better writers tell you, and dont argue about it becouse 9 out of 10 times your wrong

One of my earliest works under my old name. Done a couple months ago:

resik4.jpg

Done a month ago:

stole2.jpg

stole3.jpg

Done today:

stole1.jpg

Mischief Brew, I wasnt arguing with anyone or purposly starting shit. I seemed to have offended segway and Ekso by calling Lure a toy. If I offended you, I'm sorry. The truth, however, is that Lure and people who post on here to get advice are toys and I have nothing to do with that, and there's nothing wrong about that. I'm not trying to start shit online. It's all gravey.

not to be a jerk but smooth out those letters and work on your hand game alot! im guessing youve been writing for about a year right now? not trrying to start somethign im just curious. becouse ive realized that almost every writer goes threw a stage (one that every one has gone threw) where you stuff isnt that great but you have alot of confidance in what you do and its really hard to talk to people about graff who are going threw this stage. im not saying your doing this but my friend/ bombing buddy is goign threw this right now and i wnet threw it last year. every one does this

Like I said before, I believe I am a toy. I don't think my shit is the best and I do have confidence in my shit like every one should. I don't think I am going through a "stage" though, why would you think that? If you are talking about smoothing the letters on the last one, the reason I made them hard lines is that is the style for that peice and I haven't been practicing hands so thats why it sucks.