TI HITS HARDER THAN NAS!

Zed Riedfly

Him and Flip really do got beef though. This time, it's not a scheme to sell records or create hype.*coughjayz.nascough*

He also got words with Luda. I mean, seriously, TI is not the king of the south. Scarface is. Everyone fuckin knows that. Learn your place rookie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone has an opinion who did this who did that..and my opinion is i hate most of this new club/dance/bounce music its commercial garbage..Atl has alot of good shit...i always have Nas and Jay-z on heavy rotation they are both Ill and just because dudes try to pull nas's card about him being fake who knows were not nas...in the matter of the battle Nas wins...Ti blows horse cock....what happen to hip hop it was the shit before 97 now everyone is sucking cock for money....the new Nas is fire go buy it! ;)

yeah, what's the deal with this? did TI just call out Nas out of nowhere? vanity is right...if that's the case, the nignog deserves a punch in the noggin'. The only song of TI's I know is "Rubberband Man" and that's just some song that sampled a twenty dollar Yamaha keyboard.

Originally posted by El Producto+Dec 13 2004, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Producto - Dec 13 2004, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MIZZaBcfly@Dec 13 2004, 06:59 PM

not one word on illmatic made sense

is that sarcasm???

if not, you're in a idiot

[/b]

^haha...the ironing is delicious...

"TI is not the king of the south. Scarface is." thank you seldoon.i couldnt agree more...I give cormega the most respect out of any rappers east,west and south,no question,he doesnt even have a major deal and he flows 10 times better than any other mc from QB.just my 2 shits...

Archived