Photoshop Thread

Tribal_Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by geist+Apr 13 2005, 03:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geist - Apr 13 2005, 03:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HAL*LOVE*U@Apr 13 2005, 06:49 AM

boredismatitsbest.jpg

hehe

bordism

:rolleyes:

kinda reminds me of

2.jpg

that I did a few years ago.

[/b]

except i use filters and you used the gradiant :smiles:

i was being half sarcastic, i was trying to express how we are so dependent on computers in this day and age, and through the heavy use of computers one feels dumber, loses their intelectual abilities and a white hazy fog is created. but i screwed it up. i dont think photoshop is the best medium to express such complex feelings at all. maybe i should write a poem and go hug some trees.

oh and i purposely pixelated one side to make it have a more digital feel but that backfired also.

cheers for the feedback though.

ignore this

Originally posted by casekonly@Apr 22 2005, 05:50 AM

have any of you tried out alias vefronts sketchbook pro? i just downloaded it and it looks really hot.

that is a real cool easy to use app i dled it for the laptop to be able to doodle during meetings.

i did this with a track pad during a lecture.

vWe9X_NEILS.jpg

suports layers and soforth...

sorry for the size.

heavy lox, just tried it out last night. looks very cool and easy to use...like you said.

man, alias has some great stuff coming out. can't wait to see what's in store for this year as far as plugins go.

carlo: from me. it's only 12 megs. pm me and i'll load it to yousendit or somethign and give you the link

a quick drawing scanned and filled with paint bucket.

abstract.jpg

a drawing a friend did colored in ps by me.

skulroom.jpg

this guy has no idea ... he did this in about a minute ... never works in anything other than markers and never sketchesthings out first. odd guy !!!

Will do ... I havent been able to play on the computer at home much but as I do more i will throw some up.

On my friends stuff I will thats extra fun for me ... he comes over to my place and just burns paper and I keep it all so i will scan a few more and play around. Most people dismiss him as a hack cuz without color you cant see what he is up to. even he flips out when he sees them with color.

Any of you know tricks to take scanned pen lines and make them more sharp ?? ... let me add to that .. without redrawing them in Illustrator.

**edit for bad grammer**

erize: have you played with adobe streamline at all? it will help you do that automatic like. also, adobe photoshop cs2 makes lines look all crisp on the automatic tip. if you pm me i will give you a link to download cs2 working copy.

ok, here's a rough draft of a sticker i'm gonna start making. didn't have time to search for the exact font, but i will as soon as my windows updates are done...

obeyhannity.jpg

Two more ... one from me and one from my pal DAG.

digi040.jpg

this was the first of DAG's drawings i colored, so it's not the best.

Copyofdigitake5.jpg

will continue to share more as time goes on.

Casek:

I have not played with streamline, and i have a connect to CS2 but thanks for the offer. I tried inverting the image before dropping new color and the lines cleaned up quite a bit with that (in the top one)

Archived