KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

HAWAII '05

SKRAG, SKEW, KING 157 proddy

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00177.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

ups to KING 157!!! can you say "king?" dopest characters, sickest style. mahalos for the trip out to hawaii. i know theres more flicks of his stuff out here but i don't have them. hopefully someone who does will post them.

wow, to that drugmoney kid, please never pick up a can of paint EVER again. You'll give every writer a bad name. Just when we though we already had enough shithead cunts in it u gotta try and diss KING157, hence the name bro, cat is a K-I-N-G, spell it out.

just saw the marriage car last night...after an ill skateboard chase, woulda missed it if not for security and their zippy ass golf carts...still running and pretty clean, a little faded though.

this thread has been dead for a while and i couln't find a flick of thecar. anyone who has it like to share?

Its actually in Kings section of roger gastmans freight train graffiti book. Its an ill book anyone who hasnt seen/read it is missing out.

• 1 month later...
i dont care about yall storys.

bottom line king didn't do shit on san jose street.

and thats the truth

hate me

man you must be some serious hardcore ganster thugged out real tough guy. cause bombing in the streets makes you so real, and gangsta, and talking shit online over and over again is so hardcore, you just keep keeping it real yo, and hold it down with your wack no name and screen name . Clowns like you crack me up, it must be nice to express your insecurities online and let everyone how much of a hater you are and how much you really you dont know.:D

this whole fuckn post is phony as shit. stop yakn like a school girl you played yourself.

your a tunel writer. trains and creeks. thats weak man.

you say'n noone has king san jose???? you fuck'n smoken K/J again

i can name alot that should get way more prop then your ass. that HAVE KINGED SAN JOSE

lets think.......( SAN JOSE) TWISTER, ZIKE, CASH, SOJA, PUZL, MR LEFT, BUNK, TEACHER, CASH, BISR, IMAGE....

stop hating, we can careless of an opinion of a kid that doesn't paint... if you paint state you're name? nope... because wack haters get taken care of these days.

Archived