KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

just saw the marriage car last night...after an ill skateboard chase, woulda missed it if not for security and their zippy ass golf carts...still running and pretty clean, a little faded though.

this thread has been dead for a while and i couln't find a flick of thecar. anyone who has it like to share?

Has this guy ever bombed shit? like street stuff.i have never seen anything. or even a flick. or tag.

if not then...why does everyone jock him? doing just trains and free walls is toy.

yeah cool retro style, but yo. hes better off airbrushn that shit on canvas. at the flee market.

that shit don't rep SJ.

you are a reterd

• 1 month later...

187 on Cocksucka drugmoney gay ass name fagott.

King 157 peace my nigga i seen your shit in my city Austin,Tx. many of times.

Keep on freighting that only proves that a freight will give you fame nation wide....

Peace King157 from all writers from Texas i know you kicked with some cats from Htown b4.

Thats cool my nigga keep that tight bond with us and fuck you drug money you aint shit but a cock sucker......

• 1 month later...