KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have personally been bagged for trains, and know alot of others who have as well,.. when u get caught its federal... so dont tell me that trains are easy with no consequences... i have caught felonys for street shit too, but none of them are federal crimes, painting trains is..

u might know ur history on that region drugmoney but ur in over ur head in this debate

Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk@Jan 20 2005, 05:45 PM

i have personally been bagged for trains, and know alot of others who have as well,.. when u get caught its federal... so dont tell me that trains are easy with no consequences... i have caught felonys for street shit too, but none of them are federal crimes, painting trains is..

u might know ur history on that region drugmoney but ur in over ur head in this debate

Stupid. then maby you should of keep street bombing?

look, i personally have alot of respect for king... so i dont wanna get to much into this on here... but its like to each his own,... trains to me have a much broader audience these days, every dork thats out here wants to paint trains and see's your shit,... i think king is getting himself alot more fame just doing what he is doing then he would be getting if he was out on 880 everynight or walking through the hot streets of san jo.

my oppinion

the whole reason i typed on here tho was just to raise the issue that even tho some nights may be very easy to paint trains, if you are a dedicated freight painter its not as easy as it appears, and when you are painting the same spots over and over you are setting urself up to get rolled possible even more then if you were out hitting spots everynight.

i think drugmoney should post some of his pics or make his thread, he must have thousands of crazy ass street shots and none of those pussy ass trains, nobody paints trains anymore...right?

drugmoney, im sure if you ask bver, teach, soja, any one of your heroes they would all say that king put sj on the map....plus he still paints....thats more than you can say about most of your idols...

besides i live with an o.gee. bcs head and he showed me this thread.....so to me its pretty funny for you to say things like king never bombed sj, but drop other names.., shit drop yours toy.........post your own fliks drugmoney because everyone knows how sj is constantly killed with your graff....we all want to see it..

for real...do it

Originally posted by facepunchr@Jan 23 2005, 02:14 PM

i think drugmoney should post some of his pics or make his thread, he must have thousands of crazy ass street shots and none of those pussy ass trains, nobody paints trains anymore...right?

drugmoney, im sure if you ask bver, teach, soja, any one of your heroes they would all say that king put sj on the map....plus he still paints....thats more than you can say about most of your idols...

besides i live with an o.gee. bcs head and he showed me this thread.....so to me its pretty funny for you to say things like king never bombed sj, but drop other names.., shit drop yours toy.........post your own fliks drugmoney because everyone knows how sj is constantly killed with your graff....we all want to see it..

for real...do it

for one thing i wouldn't post my own shit if i could. thats a wrap.

go find the thread yourself

" im sure if you ask bver, teach, soja, any one of your heroes they would all say that king put sj on the map"

your jk right? they have never said that and never will.

"plus he still paints"

he doesn't still paint. paintn in your backyard dont count.

"thats more than you can say about most of your idols"

unlike king alot of people don't live in SJ anymore.

plus that doesn't matter they did more street damage in a year

then king did his whole fuck life.

who is this og bcs head adept or berp? haha

thank you. i'm not the only one

"i love reading the thread with you firing off on king157... i agree. chill spots and trains are toy shit. i don't even consider that graffiti, just kids frontin... king isn't even good. he still uses the same exact style he's been using since he started. and it hasn't developed for shit. letter structure or color styles/scehems.

and the guy is a fucking retard... ever see video graf 8? he's got an interview on there too and the guy speaks broken english and wears a red bandana around his face. as if he's a norteno, and as if he's even wanted. he says he's "the most wanted" in san jose. and he picked the numbers 157 because "in new york.. everyone had a name.... AND A NUMBER!!"

fucking cum wad."

What I don't understand is why ''drugmoney'' continues to hang in this thread,and talk shit, if he isn't feeling King 157??? Perhaps you should hang elsewhere, your opinions are meaningless homie, and to be honest, I think you've made your point..You're beginning to bore me, and you are certainly taking this thread off topic..Get a grip on yourself, and go elsewhere..Thank you.