KING 157

Verbal Kint

Man I was going to stop posting but I think I know how this guy drug money feels about what hes saying...I posted a grip of KING pics and have the utmost respect for his work but i dont live in SJ....Where Im at there is the same thing with train writers not really putting in a ton of work and I was quick to snap at em like that shit is weak...But you know to each his own, and if youre the big dog DRUGMONEY then why worry about what people are saying about KING....Why ruin a thread and go crazy cause someone said hes got skills and kinged shit...

Some writers have no respect and figure that since they have the option to bomb like they want and have that liberty to kill shit then everyone else that is involved with graF is some sort of toy...goin over old pieces and bombing spots making them hot...

Id like to kill the streets but lifes circumstances dont always allow that to happen so i resort to going big and with style where I know shit will last...Like highways and metro lines and the likes...But I still hit the streets....

For real after reading this shit Id rather see some little kids throw up some gang tags on there corner then read some asshole try and define whos who and whos the best..Just shut up allready.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i cant believe this retard is saying trains are for toys. what a fucking little bitch.

here's a little story--

i used to do streets. san jose san francisco etc etc. i got caught once. that's when i decided to quit streets. but not because i was scared of being caught, i quit doing streets because of the cops reaction. the guy caught me and 2 of my boys doing fills all the way down an alley way. well it was a street, but it was a one way that connected 2 major streets and didn't seem like it was traveled a lot. anyway, we're all on our 3rd or 4th fill and the fuzz pulls into the alley and flashes his spot light on us. we dont run. dude sits us down on the curb, goes through our bags and puts all our paint on the street. after a 5 minute lecture about us ruining his city he gives the cans back to us and tells us if he catches us again tonight he's going to have to take us down, but tomorrow is another night.

what kind of pussy shit is that? it's like a fucking game. you get caught you get let go anyway.

another one of my boys got caught and when he showed up for his court date they didn't even have him scheduled, he called up and they said they have the arrest on file but they aren't going to do anything about it.

wow dude, when you do streets you are a fucking king because you might get caught and then be let go. FUCK YEAH.

gay.

damn this is some garbage...I just want to see some king 157, I like his style regardless if its in a fucking barn...Damn just let people post pics....Imagine if this was a magazine and there was a clip of KING 157...Just let the pics flow.....

Well Im curious....Ive never been to SJ but my brother lived there for a while and said it has some really nice weather and country....Im looking into moving in a year or two and was wondering if any of you could tell me what you think of the city..I live in Baltimore and the city here is some shit and so is a lot of the county.....

Originally posted by drugmoney+Jan 17 2005, 10:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Jan 17 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-razor_ramon@Jan 17 2005, 07:44 PM

hey drug money you a san jose native?? who did you look up to when you was coming up?? just curious

Beaver

[/b]

oh word!? i thought i was the only one who was inspired by beaver. but hey, i kinda understand where your coming from but why take up 3 pages of saying the samething in different words?? just let it be homie. king contributed alot to san jose too...... peace

oh yeah you got any old school twb pics?? no later than 94??

OK.....who remembers ROCK 198? The inspector gadget pieces?...

sure maybe king was not an all city destroyer like beaver,wezl,cash atc ,teacher...twb..atc...but over time he has outlasted 99% of all them cats and still gets busy, got to recognize that fact.

Either way someone n here post all the old 101 flicks...the early shit from the 80's...used to be a ton my moffet field all the way down...

anyone remember SLEEK TWO ? FINSTER? Nicest handstyles ever...

the early breaking days san jose was rocked with all kinds of graff..

...de anza park..zani high society crew...taurus..hahaa..

Originally posted by tycobb@Jan 18 2005, 07:24 PM

OK.....who remembers ROCK 198? The inspector gadget pieces?...

sure maybe king was not an all city destroyer like beaver,wezl,cash atc ,teacher...twb..atc...but over time he has outlasted 99% of all them cats and still gets busy, got to recognize that fact.

Either way someone n here post all the old 101 flicks...the early shit from the 80's...used to be a ton my moffet field all the way down...

anyone remember SLEEK TWO ? FINSTER? Nicest handstyles ever...

the early breaking days san jose was rocked with all kinds of graff..

...de anza park..zani high society crew...taurus..hahaa..

"over time he has outlasted 99% of all them cats and still gets busy"

They thats not what i'm talking about. the point is he never bomb. 5-10 shot the doesn't mean shit and he never! tagged or bomber on street level. plus you can't keep painting fr8 the rest of your life. thats not graffiti, its JUST ART IN GRAFFITI STYLE. no risk, no ups. no all city. i give more prop to people that bomb hard for at least 2-4 years soild and quit....

At least he could of did a tag now and then. ya know. in the last 13 year that he has only painted train??? but no not one tag in SJ....So thats no respect for pure graffiti.

oh ya i have flicks but know scanner.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 20 2005, 01:22 AM

he only has pictures of 5-10. you idiot, no one has pictures of everything they do. i didnt take pictures of any shit i did on the streets ever. does that mean i never hit them? no.

shut up, your thoughts are full of holes.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

point made. if he really put in work he would at least have 100 flicks of bombing. at fuckn least