KING 157

Verbal Kint

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks to DRUGMONEY BITCH.

If it wasnt for you .iwouldnt tell the KING157 story.Thanks B.

I wish i would of taken pictures with my lil ass KODAK EKTRALITE 10 camera.Of all the tags in the early dayz84.Kids like me didnt take flix.we wrote on walls etc.when i got down then i tryied my hardest to take the flix.even some of my early tuff stuff.i didnt flix.

King of fremont.

Thanks. then you got to say decoto too. 84-86 i did the bart underpasses/ creek even some of the bart support colums i had tags decoto/union city.you better ask somebody.

85-87 ish hit the bus insides.never king them. but got busy.

1984 probally the 50th writer to do the freways.

There was alot of writers back then.THAT WHY IM STILL AROUND. yes you have an opion.BUT I HAVE ONE THING PROOF.iWAS AND IS STILL HERE.

85-90's I WAS THE KING OF THE FREEWAYS.237.680.880.17, 101, 87. FREWAYS EASY 100 TAGS EASLY 200 PIECES.

yOU SEE 84-86 CALTRANs would leave only the pieces,burners,and characters up. and buff out the tags,and cholo witing.i know i was there .where you at?

YOU SAY I DIDN’T PUT IN WORK.SON FREEWAYS ALONE GOT CHASE 8 OR 10 TIMES A YEAR.WRITERS KNOW.THE FREEWAYS WERE ALWAYS HOT EVEN BACK IN THE DAYS. NO BUSHES TO HIND. JUST BIG BALLS IF YOU HAD THEM. WE DID. AND GOT CHASE FOR THEM. SO CALLED HOMIES GOT caught. BEAT UP AND so SCARED THEY NEVER WROTE AFTER 1985. WORD.cops even called my house.them so called homies never wrote and I never talk to themagain.

Back to the bus days in the 80’s. if you got caught the bus driver would call radio you in and the bus never stop.until the police showed up. YOU WERE SO CALLED LOCK UP LIKE A TIGER/ LION. I SHOULD KNOW .i WAS CORNERD,but DID I GET AWAY. Ask me when you seeme!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ant smart writer whould have notice. know one did. so that how my shit ran. no tags just the dope art work i left behind.

87-89 ish after KING NEXUS tuf crew. he had BURNERS on almost all the downtown bridges.He use too write the nile of style.I kinged157 all of them walk to the whole guadlupe river son. you will see something unless these toys went over them. should have 80/90 tags. check your history.For me tags were to small for me. Ididnt like my hand styles,howver i love to get up.I was and is a LETTER GUY.I did trows ups then and pieces where others did tags.

so lets recap my creek where i started/ and count down town rivers alone over 400 pieces easy. tags i nthe thousands. this was 84-94ish.

88/1989 first in san jose to do a rooftop. bust that.proof..SECHO.SNYPER.WISE.WESO,RAE.rooftops

Remember im from san jo.but I never said I kinged sj.That for some new jacks . WRITE THIS DOWN paper.email what ever.know writer can king san jose. That the truth.some writers back in the day was in the newspaper cause they got caight. A few like JAYEand zook58 plus others. But these guys were really up on the buses bus stops all of down town. That’s it.im not taking there fame a nd shine away. They were up just like a lot of dope writers.

1987first to do truck with pieces. Pieces take more time than a one liner tag.FACT

jealous toys even back then would say you have a easy spot. Then how come they didn’t rock them freeways /trucks/ROOF TOPS billbroads,trains underpasses then BUST THAT. ALL OF YALL. JUST HATEIN..

lets recap

tags yes a lot. That how all true writers start. But keep growing.evole.to produce super duty tuff work.

Trows ups few hundred before1989 afew more

Pieces and burners a few thousands before 89 and yes a few more after 89 times that by ?. bus and bart tags a few on the insides. Shit who hasn’t?

Bill boards like 10 ish I was the first in sj. That enuff

Roof tops a few first again in sj . I think that’s enuff too.

HEAVENS ? nope leave that one to crazy fools with no kids. Let them risk there lives. But yo get me up while you guys are up there. Even talk shit up there.

Creeks and under passes brides way too much.in the thousand.

SO I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I DID A LOT HAS ANY WRITER IN SAN JOSE, SHIT JUST ALONE ON THE FREEWAYS FAME ALONE I WAS HAPPY AN THE KING OF FREEWAYS IN THE 80’S AND EARLY 90’s

84 MOMS BOUGHT ME SOME PAINT. ONLY 10 YEARS OLD.85/ TO THE MID 1990”S ALL STOLEN PAINT.

1989 that would change.I tell you one and I tell you all it wasn’s for the train I would have finally stop. Thank god for trains.

DRUG MONEY BITCH ass toy I never saw you up in the east side san jose train lay up89-to the late 90’s therei can name only like 5 or so.or any train spots in san jose.and I got chase at all of them. Bust dat. Talking shit like its easy. If you paint at any spot of a hundreds of times, you don’t think you will get chase. Oops I forgot you don’t write just like all your boys.. JUST all JEALUOS TOYS.

I DON’T ROCK MY BLOCK OR SIDE OF TOWN IM FROM NO MORE OF THE STREET OF SJ. DAMN IT WHO DOES SJ GRAFF IS DEAD. AIN T NO WRITERS UP. JUST LIKE YOU.

YES THE REAL TRUTH IS I RETIRED FROM GRAFF IN THE MID 90 ‘S IN SAN JO. THANK GOD FOR TRAINS.TRAINS IS ALL I KNOW AND CARE. AND ALL ILOVE. WHAT DO YOU WRITE AGAIN.TOY OOPS.

SINCE IM FROM THE OLD SKOOL LETS BATTLE.. THAY HOW WE GOT DOWN ON THE 80’S OOPS YOUR NOT FROM THE 80’S LETS BATTLE ON TRAINS SO FOR BE UNDEFAETED TWO DECADES.

THE TRUE SPIRIT OF 1984. KING157 RTMF. WICH MEANS ROCKING THE MOST FR8’S,freeway fame you fools

Much respect to the oldskool.your souls and teaching and knowleges never dies with me.roc roc and ya don’t stop.

.to the break of dawn..mr all nighter.etc,etc etc.12:28amjan10. didn’t have the proof+flix to rebuttal on th internet thing. Until right. Now. Peace out king157 was and ios still here.2005

Originally posted by 2ikuno@Jan 11 2005, 01:21 AM

92backnthedaze6cw.jpg

back in the daze

that shit is garbage. all i see is three street shots if that. and a few freeway shots from 1992

fuck you bitch that isn't bombing... as far as it goes i give lord zike, eager and teacher more props

then king. so fuck you. king was just a phony ass piecer that get way to much props for nothing.

cuz he start send his train flicks to all the graffiti magazine that came out in the 90's and still has the same 90's style.

did he ever go all city? No so go fuck you sister. and yes i was up on the eastside quit a bit

Originally posted by 2ikuno@Jan 11 2005, 12:47 AM

Thanks to DRUGMONEY BITCH.

If it wasnt for you .iwouldnt tell the KING157 story.Thanks B.

I wish i would of taken pictures with my lil ass  KODAK EKTRALITE 10 camera.Of all the tags in the early dayz84.Kids like me didnt take flix.we wrote on walls etc.when i got down then i tryied my hardest to take the flix.even some of my early tuff stuff.i didnt flix.

King of fremont.

Thanks. then you got to say decoto too. 84-86 i did the bart underpasses/ creek even some of the bart  support colums i had tags decoto/union city.you better ask somebody.

85-87 ish hit the bus insides.never king them. but got busy.

1984 probally the 50th writer  to do  the freways.

There was alot of writers back then.THAT WHY IM STILL AROUND. yes you have an opion.BUT I HAVE ONE THING  PROOF.iWAS AND IS STILL HERE.

85-90's I WAS THE KING OF THE FREEWAYS.237.680.880.17, 101, 87. FREWAYS EASY 100 TAGS EASLY 200 PIECES.

yOU SEE 84-86 CALTRANs would leave only the pieces,burners,and characters up. and buff out the tags,and cholo witing.i know i was there .where you at?

YOU SAY I DIDN’T PUT IN WORK.SON FREEWAYS ALONE GOT CHASE 8 OR 10 TIMES A YEAR.WRITERS KNOW.THE FREEWAYS WERE ALWAYS HOT EVEN BACK IN THE DAYS. NO BUSHES TO HIND. JUST BIG BALLS IF YOU HAD THEM. WE DID. AND GOT CHASE FOR THEM. SO CALLED HOMIES GOT caught. BEAT UP AND so SCARED THEY NEVER WROTE AFTER 1985. WORD.cops even called my house.them so called homies never wrote and I never talk to themagain.

Back  THE MOST FR8’S,freeway fame you fools

Much respect to the oldskool.your souls and teaching and knowleges never dies with me.roc roc and ya don’t stop.

.to the break of dawn..mr all nighter.etc,etc etc.12:28amjan10. didn’t have the proof+flix to rebuttal on th internet thing. Until right. Now. Peace out king157 was and ios still here.2005

this whole fuckn post is phony as shit. stop yakn like a school girl you played yourself.

your a tunel writer. trains and creeks. thats weak man.

you say'n noone has king san jose???? you fuck'n smoken K/J again

i can name alot that should get way more prop then your ass. that HAVE KINGED SAN JOSE

lets think.......( SAN JOSE) TWISTER, ZIKE, CASH, SOJA, PUZL, MR LEFT, BUNK, TEACHER, CASH, BISR, IMAGE....

shutup drugmoney fool....

i bet if you rolled on King in his "backyard" you prolly wouldnt even leave the yard on your own two feet. in the words of that one cat, uhh what was his name oh yeah Begr...he said "Kings a gangster"

autorack whole cars are fucking bitch to paint man...let alone with mad style...

Originally posted by R3GR3T@Jan 15 2005, 04:29 PM

shutup drugmoney fool....

i bet if you rolled on King in his "backyard" you prolly wouldnt even leave the yard on your own two feet. in the words of that one cat, uhh what was his name oh yeah Begr...he said "Kings a gangster"

autorack whole cars are fucking bitch to paint man...let alone with mad style...

your fuckn ridiculous.

real gangsta's dont were there hats flip up.

an i can careless what beg says.

"autorack whole cars are fucking bitch to paint man"

so are house's....your point?

what up...you cant be a writer.writers are not that stupid. your knowledge based view point on the discussion is so ignorant you must be a cop.

give a fuck fool, OG CALI GRAFFITI since 92....619 213 916 408 510 415 707....

and 303 DC

dont know what the fuck your talking about but....quit. you suck at being intelligent on the internet.