KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by trackstand@Dec 23 2004, 06:18 AM

but yo. you are a toy. shut up.

you dont know me. bitch.

keep play'n with your train tracks, that shit is far from bombing.

how hard is it to paint trains in your backyard, when you have all night long.

real piece bombing, is people like norm, cycle, reyes, skrew, sever, saber, oze, koder

(not joken these people just examples)

some one show me a king rooftop, or something thats not a legel or train.

trains suck

Originally posted by drugmoney+Dec 23 2004, 08:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drugmoney - Dec 23 2004, 08:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-trackstand@Dec 23 2004, 06:18 AM

but yo. you are a toy. shut up.

you dont know me. bitch.

keep play'n with your train tracks, that shit is far from bombing.

how hard is it to paint trains in your backyard, when you have all night long.

real piece bombing, is people like norm, cycle, reyes, skrew, sever, saber, oze, koder

(not joken these people just examples)

some one show me a king rooftop, or something thats not a legel or train.

trains suck

[/b]

YO LISTEN TO THIS GUY KING IS A TOY AND DRUGMONEY HERE KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE "REALPIECEBOMBING" WHICH I HAVE ALREADY COVERED IN MY GRAFFTAGGING GUIDE HE'S PROLLY A STUDENT OF MINE YO SO HANDS OFF.

Dude r you guys on coke!!!!!!!!!!king does have walls.I'm gonna try to scan an interveiw in a mag I got back in 94-95 called Night Crawlers where he says he first started bombing he was hittin street stuff.

I even have a vid from that same time frame where he does a peice on a bridge.Fre8s is what hes all about now but beleive me this dude put in mad werk,and paid mad dues.

Originally posted by jus anotha writa@Dec 24 2004, 01:54 AM

Dude r you guys on coke!!!!!!!!!!king does have walls.I'm gonna try to scan an interveiw in a mag I got back in 94-95 called Night Crawlers where he says he first started bombing he was hittin street stuff.

I even have a vid from that same time frame where he does a peice on a bridge.Fre8s is what hes all about now but beleive me this dude put in mad werk,and paid mad dues.

HA i seen that Nite Crawlers vid. He painted the back of a heaven that nobody could see.

it was a catwalk bridge. wearn a rag on his face give a interview about nothing, sitn at the top of the bridge. shit was corn ball.

Really, he has not bomb'd anything in san jose. no tags either. mabye he did like 5

illeagl things if that ever. Have you ever seen a King 157 shot on the street, ever, anyone????

and not syco city or a free wall.

im not tryn to be a hater, i do think he can paint good. but just paintn trains your whole career seems really toy

(maybe if the fr8 yards were hot and had Vandal squad rades i would give him more props)

People shouldn't be fool to think he EVER BOMBED SAN JOSE. that never happend.

Sorry 157, but to be a true king you have to do everything.

wow its a shame that people like mr. superawesome graf writer drugmoney come here just to hate on people. if you dont like the fact that the dude paints trains and you think trains suck in general take your hatin ass over to brick slayers and bitch there about how someone is the biggest toy and about how your the hardcore badass unknown street bomber. not to mention you are the sole peson who decides who is a king and who isnt. damn i cant believe i forgot that. i dont know you but i can make a good guess that if you were someone of some real importance in the world of graf you would be a bit more how should i put it.... not so fucking ignorant to people that put in work. work is work either way you look at it. some people just dont get it. :hatred:

KING 157 :king:

Originally posted by taper@Dec 24 2004, 01:55 PM

wow its a shame that people like mr. superawesome graf writer drugmoney come here just to hate on people. if you dont like the fact that the dude paints trains and you think trains suck in general take your hatin ass over to brick slayers and bitch there about how someone is the biggest toy and about how your the hardcore badass unknown street bomber. not to mention you are the sole peson who decides who is a king and who isnt. damn i cant believe i forgot that. i dont know you but i can make a good guess that if you were someone of some real importance in the world of graf you would be a bit more how should i put it.... not so fucking ignorant to people that put in work. work is work either way you look at it. some people just dont get it. :hatred:

KING 157 :king:

"work is work either way you look at it."

thats not true at all. doing a 1000 trains... sure isnt the same work as bombing 1000 rooftops.

"if you dont like the fact that the dude paints trains"

i dont give fuck if he paints train or blackbooks. he never has bombed or did any street work in

san jose or any other city. I want to clarify that!

SO HOW CAN ANYONE SAY HE'S ALL AROUND WRITER OR KING. BULLSHIT

yeah hes been pianting for years but big fuckn deal you can paint trains all your life. till your 90.

cool hobbie, take a fuckn risk! bomb a freeway now and then.

( how old is SEEN, and he still bombs now and then and did in his prime unlike KING 157)

Oh and yes, 11st and tayler wall was not bombing.

again im still waiting to see a king 157 rooftop photo?

"and about how your the hardcore badass unknown street bomber. not to mention you are the sole peson who decides who is a king and who isnt"

This is not about me. never said i was a big bad ass bomber...this is a king 157 thread right.

so just let the truth be told. What? every post on this thread has to be a balljock'n post or something?

get over it. so you can fit your head into that mesh hat.

mr drug money seems to have some sort of deep seeded anger for people liking king or something haha. i think its funny that your getting so upset that people on a message board have a opinion on a writer that has absolutely nothing to do with you at all. just for the record though when you paint 1000 rooftops or 1000 trains please let me know. also as for the work is work comment i made it had nothing to do with actual work as in what you would do to make a living you fucking moron.

just for the record i am not jocking king or anyone for that matter i am meerly saying that dude paints and paints alot. as for him not taking a risk when was the last time you painted one of the busiest yards in the country? i paint one all the time and getting smashed by a train or getting nabbed painting is as much if not much more of a risk than doing a rooftop or a fillin. dont hate man, thats all im saying. king is still sick. drugmoney is a dumbass. now reply with some witty comeback to my post because i know its coming. as if its even necessary.

PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT AND WHAT THEY ENJOY DOING THE MOST!! AND WHEN YOU ARE ON THE T.O.P....YOU'RE A KING.

YOU SIT HERE AND TALK POLITICS, AND GRAFF AIN'T EVEN ABOUT THAT. IT'S ABOUT HAVING FUN LEGALLY OR ILEGALLY. STOP TRYING TO MAKE RULES FOR GRAFFITI. IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT. JUST DO WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO, AND KEEP THE HATRED TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FRIENDS. PERIOD.

why do keep thinking... you know what i have did? again its not about me.

busy yard? thats a joke? you gota be a retard to get hit by a train.

fuckn stupid!

yea i never said king hasn't painted a lot of shit. but really that dont mean shit.

so if i did a zillon pieces in my backyard and took flicks of it then i would be a king??? come on

face it. trains are for PUSSY ASS TOYS scared to it street stuff. tryn to hang on to something.

so, is anyone going to show me a some king street flicks?

NO

"oh yea im a stylish dude i dont wear mesh hats assface."

then stop flipn your hat up like a fake as colo

"comment i made it had nothing to do with actual work"

Ya I know it was metaphoric. playa

Originally posted by drugmoney@Dec 24 2004, 10:08 PM

why do keep thinking... you know what i have did? again its not about me.

busy yard? thats a joke? you gota be a retard to get hit by a train.

fuckn stupid!

yea i never said king hasn't painted a lot of shit. but really that dont mean shit.

so if i did a zillon pieces in my backyard and took flicks of it then i would be a king??? come on

face it. trains are for PUSSY ASS TOYS scared to it street stuff. tryn to hang on to something.

so, is anyone going to show me a some king street flicks?

NO

"oh yea im a stylish dude i dont wear mesh hats assface."

then stop flipn your hat up like a fake as colo

"comment i made it had nothing to do with actual work"

Ya I know it was metaphoric. playa

Yo yall cant fuck with those crews on freights walls or jackin off in the shower.. SHUT THE FUCK UP