KING 157

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hes like that staple graffiti writer.classic simple style.not tryin to be something he's not.tons of old school characters,whole cars.essence of fr8 trains.he deserves his paint sponsor.anyone doing 25 whole cars(auto racks are the BIGGEST fr8) deserves everything he gets.i wont lie im super jelous of the paint sponsorship thing.i'd be painting 10 time more if i could do anycolor scheme or crisp outline i wanted at anytime.anyone who says their not just a little jelous is a:not a real writer....or b: lieing.so go for yours king.actually let me rephrase that...keep going for your King you are a Realy Talented Mexican!

hes like that staple graffiti writer.classic simple style.not tryin to be something he's not.tons of old school characters,whole cars.essence of fr8 trains.he deserves his paint sponsor.anyone doing 25 whole cars(auto racks are the BIGGEST fr8) deserves everything he gets.i wont lie im super jelous of the paint sponsorship thing.i'd be painting 10 time more if i could do anycolor scheme or crisp outline i wanted at anytime.anyone who says their not just a little jelous is a:not a real writer....or b: lieing.so go for yours king.actually let me rephrase that...keep going for your King you are a Realy Talented Mexican!

what he said..

i think it's rad he has a paint sponsor..but ...i don't really think that warrants jealousy...most of us get free paint either way..not hating at all just saying..doesn't seem much to be jealous about..

"kids these days run around with their mom's gold credit card and wanna call themselves bombers".....

haha..cats know...word to King man..pure class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Has this guy ever bombed shit? like street stuff.i have never seen anything. or even a flick. or tag.

if not then...why does everyone jock him? doing just trains and free walls is toy.

yeah cool retro style, but yo. hes better off airbrushn that shit on canvas. at the flee market.

that shit don't rep SJ.

kings been repn north san jo longer than youve been paint'n.... he did paint ilegal stuff you just werent around at that time ....why....cause your lil toyboy shut the fuck up dump fuck

Archived