BALTIMORE

robJ

haha....

for some reason this made me laugh...

what a fuckin clown hahaha.... i hope someone you love dies....:lol:

THE ONLY THING CLOWN ABOUT ME IS THE SUIT YOUR MOM LIKES ME TO WEAR WHEN I FUCK HER AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER WITH BROKEN BOTTLES AND SALT LICKS. NOW IM GONNA DISS ALL YOUR WACK SHIT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THE ONLY THING CLOWN ABOUT ME IS THE SUIT YOUR MOM LIKES ME TO WEAR WHEN I FUCK HER AND YOUR LITTLE SISTER WITH BROKEN BOTTLES AND SALT LICKS. NOW IM GONNA DISS ALL YOUR WACK SHIT.

hahaha..WELL..........i dont have a little sister................AND broken bottles and salt licks... haha salt licks... do you live on a fucking farm....haha what the fuck....... as i said twice before... fuck off YOU CLOWN... and i bet when you diss my shit you will just write on it without leaving your name..... god damn grow up, get over yourself, your not king, as i see it graffiti is practically dead in this city.....

graffs dead in this city? please.

12oz. is far from a good example of what good graff is here. i paint all the time, and so do my boys, we just dont give a flying fuck about this bullshit message board and posting everything we do.. i think baltimores lookin good right now, especially after the past few years.

oh yeah, F U C K B O N K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-GOST2

graffs dead in this city? please.

12oz. is far from a good example of what good graff is here. i paint all the time, and so do my boys, we just dont give a flying fuck about this bullshit message board and posting everything we do.. i think baltimores lookin good right now, especially after the past few years.

oh yeah, F U C K B O N K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-GOST2

..... yeah im pretty sure im done with this message board, all its done is created drama and beef.... fuck this thing.... and i know you get up Gost and i have much respect for your shit and who crew in general, i grew up looking at your stuff.... i havnt been everywhere.... but most of the shit is old(which can stay) or dissed at the spots ive seen.... the lightrail walls are empty.... it seems like early 2000 was more exciting, but i could be wrong...i was young...it may have just seemd that way....

hahaha..WELL..........i dont have a little sister................AND broken bottles and salt licks... haha salt licks... do you live on a fucking farm....haha what the fuck....... as i said twice before... fuck off YOU CLOWN... and i bet when you diss my shit you will just write on it without leaving your name..... god damn grow up, get over yourself, your not king, as i see it graffiti is practically dead in this city.....

NO ONE ASKED HOW YOU SEE IT CHUMP. MAYBE WHEN YOU MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO THE GRAFF IN THIS CITY, THEN YOUR WACK OPINION MAY COUNT.

..... yeah im pretty sure im done with this message board, all its done is created drama and beef.... fuck this thing.... and i know you get up Gost and i have much respect for your shit and who crew in general, i grew up looking at your stuff.... i havnt been everywhere.... but most of the shit is old(which can stay) or dissed at the spots ive seen.... the lightrail walls are empty.... it seems like early 2000 was more exciting, but i could be wrong...i was young...it may have just seemd that way....

WELL, WHEN YOU JUST A WEE LASS THINGS SEEM MUCH BIGGER.

still got my nuts in your mouth... damn ease up internet clown

its pretty dumb to keep on talking shit from an anonymous handle..

man up

EVEN IF I TOLD YOU WHO I WAS YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, LET'S FACE IT YOU ARE SCARED AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THE EMBARRASSING ASS BEAT DOWN THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY INEVITABLE FOR YOU.

EVEN IF I TOLD YOU WHO I WAS YOU WOULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, LET'S FACE IT YOU ARE SCARED AND YOU WOULDN'T WANT THE EMBARRASSING ASS BEAT DOWN THAT IS UNFORTUNATELY INEVITABLE FOR YOU.

scared of what? haha i do my thing all day every day and i havent seen much of anything you (most likely dusk or thus) do unless its on the internet. i post some of my stuff on here but not all of it and i dont give a shit if you or any of your crew likes it. as far as im concerend you're all still toys who put in no work and dont have the first idea what it is to paint. you all have no ups and no spots still! who cares what u cry about. maybe that long ass wall yall cherrish with mostly busted pieces should be taken out. jeep country is still dogged haha

yall are boring, all u do is complain about how toy this city is while i dont see anything other than WHO, FH, my PTS, KOS, absolutely no one jocks your crew

how can u complain if u arent gonna make things better?

REAL TALK

maybe that long ass wall yall cherrish with mostly busted pieces should be taken out.

REAL TALK

I'm staying out of this beef, but if you or anyone touches that DYST memorial wall then you will be signing your own death warrant. Shit hasn't been there that long. I realize that it's the whole wall, but it needs time.

-Emoh. KOS.WHO.IME.

albertski....I believe it was you...or maybe just your boys dissed my piece on the old sin city wall...and that ran a long time, and honestly I could give a shit...but A. it's a memorial wall and you being "all city" and shit can probably find another super chill cutty wall spot, so leave it the fuck alone. B. You don't know me, and have no reason to hack my shit...you do it again, and I will make a personal effort to get to know you...just paint and have fun, and don't tell people to stop talking tough if you're gonna keep spouting shit like that last post. Signed lovingly, and non-anonymously,

hiphoprepae

sorry to inform you that someone dissed the shit out of it, the one at marley mall umm let me give you names cause i hate them toys to rage one (supposedly repppin ksw, and who crew) and cave (ksw)? i dont know why they rep those crews i really dont think they would be let in them just letting you know i was pissed when i saw that you dont diss rip's

Archived