BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAHAHAHA!! He waited for a whole dang minute, and then called somebody a toy cus HE'S THE ONE posting HIS graffiti in a city where IT WASN'T PAINTED. How ironic.

I would also like to state FOR THE RECORD that most of the toys in Baltimore city, will always be toys! Now we all went through our toy period (MANY MANY years ago), before the internet. Now with the booming success of the Interweb we have TOYS, AND HAS-BEENS claiming to be KINGS, you know who you are! Give it up, stop the gossip, and ANNOYMOUS DISSING ON WALLS, cus that will get your whole click punked beaten and forgotten. Also we have some toys in the city that reads, who very well may become good. IF THEY DROP THE COCKY ATTITUDE THEY GOT FROM THEIR SELF-PROMOTED INTERNET FAME!! YINZ NEED TO BE HUMBLED!!! AND STOP BITING NIGGAZ!

AWW THATS CUTE A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD STANDING UP TO A GROWN UP. YOU ARE AWFUL BRAVE, ALL 75 POUNDS OF YOU.

haha..you dont know anything about me, and if you do, i feel sorry for you for actually going out of your way to find anything out, im not being brave, im being E-brave just like you, theres a difference. its the fucking internet.

wow.......... a whole thread of internet shittalking by a bunch of most likely mid 20 year old writers that i never see up anywhere......................anywhere.... bump the real crews in this city.... ....... no one even paints, all the walls are old, this city has to many fucking art critics not artists! get off the web and go to the yards and walls, stop your fucking drama.......

damien longpepper edited his quotes hahahaha........and stop PMing me and sofe and who knows who else trying to "battle" , thats why people want to know what you write, dont complain about shit that you start

YOUR RIGHT! I DID IT TO SAVE YOU SOME FACE, BUT I'M SAYIN IF YOU WANNA ACT COOL, I CAN ALWAYS PUT EM BACK!!!

But you didn't save anybody any "face".

Oh, and was that a threat to "put back" statements on a fucking message board. You have gone too far. That is really fucked up.

You are hardcore. And daaaaamn you even threw on 3 explanation points.

You must really mean business now.

Archived