BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDOES.jpg

UGHHH!! Some old 1998 KAOS DC ...Peep the DAVER and META throws...

DBK!!!

This picture was in WYWS... KC is painting overtop of it. I always thought it was a CISE piece, still dope though. It's the same issue that has the article about the history of Baltimore graff-'The Destruction of Charm City'

DONT YOU MEAN DAVER STYLE VOSER HAND

Yeah and DAVER got those letters from MASK who got them from ZEEK, your point? Not to mention ANDER, AREK, FASE, DRAK, KAR, REAK tons of BALTIMORE writers with dope hands. The Bmore hand is a traditional style which has been passed from generation to generation.

This picture was in WYWS... KC is painting overtop of it. I always thought it was a CISE piece, still dope though. It's the same issue that has the article about the history of Baltimore graff-'The Destruction of Charm City'

KAOSINDOEDV.bmp

HAHA but you know I had to CAP that KC bullshit...

INDOE haha 98

Yo...fake "waysone"

that name's taken...

write something else

BIG WAYS RAZORBLADES

CHICAGO

ahahahahahaha big ways razorblades can take them blades and slit his wrists vertically!!!!, :lol: "fake" hey baltimore didnt you know i was fake and was biting big ways razorblades steez... i havnt writen ways for a while now.....what a clown...

Archived