BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump STOE!!! these last two pages have been insane.........SPELLBOUND STOP TRYIN TO BE HARD! and "keep it that way"......go suck a syphilis infected dick from a gay prostitute!!!!! .............. oh dont forget to swallow!!!! i know you like it like that BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahaha

Gynts....

Looks like you switched from stealing my name to stealing Giant's name.

It's ok...I'm sure you'll get far with that.

I'm still not gonna suck your nasty diseased dick though.

Just go back to painting your crippled transformer's pussy lookin, sloppy, mis-shapen, crooked, retarded lobster face style pieces.

sorry to bring this onto Baltimore's thread.

I'm done.

spellbound............................... i will take your advice and go back to painting my crooked ass letters that people love to hate!because i refuse to bite anyones style! people hate when you come original!..... although... I love steeling people names baltimore, its what i strive too do....SO AGAIN, AS SOON AS THE THREAD GETs CHILL SOMEONE HAS TO FUCK IT UP, at least this time it isnt a baltimore head..... so please, BIG WAYS RAZABLADES just fucking take them blades and please do all of baltimore a huge favor and kill yourself its pretty pathetic that you actually took the time to get on this thread and call me out for "being the fake waysone", honestly who the fuck does that, your lame and so are you parents for raising you like a bitch......im DONE there is no reason for any other words......

there is a difference between original and wack...

..aw dusk youve been doin SO good...i thought you said you had no more beef? well since i cant be at peace...... your lacking the originality....you are not "the most high", your shit looks no different than the next mans, its not bad, im just sayin........ and not that i have room to talk but noone would know who you even are without the internet because i havnt seen shit of yours except at hof.............i post about 30% of what i do on here, im not claiming my shit to be anything great, i refuse to use a sketch, and i refuse to bite...... dusk im not tryin to beef with you and your crew so shut the fuck up........ok? i will even ask nicely.....dusk,please......shut the fuck up.... thank you! now go smoke a blunt.....and stop the hate......thats what im going to do... LOVE, GYNTS! (the "wack" writer that "bites" chicago writers names:lol: )

haha.. what!?! i have national rep little kid... i don't know where you've been learning the ropes.. but its obviously not from the right people.. the internet had nothing to do with me being known it has to do with 8 years in the freight game... once you have those kind of credentials under your belt come see me... actually come see me right now ill bitch smack the shit out of you... i have no graff beef, but that don't mean you won't get your little baby teeth knocked out... holla...

yea keep bumping my homies and telling me to shut the fuck up... you think that will help you out.. you must be crazy... fucking toy

edit for spelling... =)

spellbound............................... i will take your advice and go back to painting my crooked ass letters that people love to hate!because i refuse to bite anyones style! people hate when you come original!..... although... I love steeling people names baltimore, its what i strive too do....SO AGAIN, AS SOON AS THE THREAD GETs CHILL SOMEONE HAS TO FUCK IT UP, at least this time it isnt a baltimore head..... so please, BIG WAYS RAZABLADES just fucking take them blades and please do all of baltimore a huge favor and kill yourself its pretty pathetic that you actually took the time to get on this thread and call me out for "being the fake waysone", honestly who the fuck does that, your lame and so are you parents for raising you like a bitch......im DONE there is no reason for any other words......

I THINK "YOU" SHOULD KILL YOURSELF, FOR PAINTING THAT WACK SHIT YOU DO! OH AND YOU TALK REAL TOUGH FOR JUST A LITTLE GUY.

Archived