BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PRAZER?

anyone got flicks of that?

You could see "PR" under the bridge that now has the Dave/Meta roller. Prazer had beef with people including Mode & Voke which he started if I'm not wrong. Sometime back there used to be a lot of his stuff on the eastside-a few tags still remain...

scared of what? haha i do my thing all day every day and i havent seen much of anything you (most likely dusk or thus) do unless its on the internet. i post some of my stuff on here but not all of it and i dont give a shit if you or any of your crew likes it. as far as im concerend you're all still toys who put in no work and dont have the first idea what it is to paint. you all have no ups and no spots still! who cares what u cry about. maybe that long ass wall yall cherrish with mostly busted pieces should be taken out. jeep country is still dogged haha

yall are boring, all u do is complain about how toy this city is while i dont see anything other than WHO, FH, my PTS, KOS, absolutely no one jocks your crew

how can u complain if u arent gonna make things better?

REAL TALK

MAN YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SIX FOOT TALL PUSSY I EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. YOU POST ALL YOUR WACK SHIT ON HERE YOU TOY FUCK. MAYBE YOU SHOULD WAKE THE FUCK UP OUT OF YOUR FANTASY WORLD, YOU DONT PAINT SHIT IF YOU DO ITS THE BOOTIEST SHIT IN THE WORLD. WHY DON'T YOU STICK TO BEATING YOUR GIRLFRIEND, AND LET THE PEOPLE WITH SOME SKILL DO THE GRAFF IN BALTIMORE!

P.S. DON'T LET JEALOUSY FUEL YOUR WORDS IT'S MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A IDIOT

there's some dumb shit on this page

repae, neither arab nor myself dissed you.. why would we.. i dont know you or have any reason to dog you

and no one is going over that dyst rip wall

people seriously just need to do them

spyer

ACTUALLY IM PRETTY SURE ARAB DISSED HIM, HE DISSED HIM REAL GOOD.

Archived