BALTIMORE

robJ

wow.......... a whole thread of internet shittalking by a bunch of most likely mid 20 year old writers that i never see up anywhere......................anywhere.... bump the real crews in this city.... ....... no one even paints, all the walls are old, this city has to many fucking art critics not artists! get off the web and go to the yards and walls, stop your fucking drama.......

damien longpepper edited his quotes hahahaha........and stop PMing me and sofe and who knows who else trying to "battle" , thats why people want to know what you write, dont complain about shit that you start

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR COCKSUCKER, YOU THINK CAUSE YOU AND THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUB PAINTED THREE PIECES THIS YEAR YOU CAN TALK SHIT. YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GETTIN YOURSELF TO THE YARD OR WALL OR STREET. AND IF YOU'RE GONNA EDIT YOUR STATEMENTS FOR FEAR OF THE CONSEQUENCES WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE YOU SPOKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dame cozy sake and a few other took over the DBK roof I see..

when i first saw that DBK roof on here i went to see and Sake Cozy Skone? and them were already on it. i could be wrong but i thougt it went from APES BSPEK etc to the buff and then Sake etc got on it. but then again the apes dyer was in the background... maybe i just missed it. o well

whos got flics of that? or when Shaken Ryke N them had it

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

Yeah, I was just trying to post some walls that might not have been on here yet or that people hadn't really seen. I've only got that one flick of an old character on my machine, the rest are still in books. I'll scan some old shit in this weekend.

Archived