BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY GO OVER SHIT THEY HAVE NO REASON GOING OVER MOTHER FUCKER... YOU SUCK JUST AS BAD AS THEY DO... IM PRETTY SURE NOONE REALLY WANTS TO SEE THAT CRAP POSTED ON THE INTERNET (YOURS AND THEIRS) YOU KNOW THERE ARE TOY PAGES WHERE YOU CAN POST YOUR SHIT AND IT MIGHT ACTUALLY LOOK MEDIOCRE COMPARED TO THE OTHER CRAP ON THE PAGE... DON'T GET YOUR FACE PUNCHED BROTHER

........i was just asking a fucking question....go eat a bag of dicks.... besides its not like walls are supposed to stay up forever..... there isnt unlimited room at piecing spots and if the shit isnt amazing it gets gone over.....its as simple as that.... and if you and your boys think my shit is wack than whatever...your opinion means nothing to me...

..........people love to start shit for no fuckin reason........ i think this is what that clown character was refering to........ bump enity, and i doubt twine would bite off anyone.......bump twine... and bump all the writers in baltimore keeping it real not causing drama over little shit........

initiated... towson retard

apparently initiated is a big word and only people from towson are educated enough to use it....sofisticator....didnt you know graff artists are supposed to be stupid? ....once again someone starting shit.....

i dont see how im digging a hole when i havnt started shit with anyone, i just paint, and if its with who you hate then whatever... i honestly have no clue really what this shit is all about, all i know is it has something to do with an RIP wall..... i think........fuck internet drama haha, shits stupid, if it wasnt for this forum bmore would be at peace