BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHY DONT YOU AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY TO PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT. WE ALL KNOW THE REAL REASON YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM IS TO BE CLOSER TO THE METHADONE CLINIC.

I AM SUPRISED YOU HAVENT SOLD HER COMPUTER FOR A HIT YET. I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE.

shit or get off the pot bitch. name the time and spot. your prolly gonna say a day and time and sit in your car wit some peepers. let's be men and fight, not internet shit talk as i see your good at. if i get aids it would be cause the condom broke when i ass raped your grandma.:rolleyes:

shit or get off the pot bitch. name the time and spot. your prolly gonna say a day and time and sit in your car wit some peepers. let's be men and fight, not internet shit talk as i see your good at. if i get aids it would be cause the condom broke when i ass raped your grandma.:rolleyes:

YOUR PRETTY TOUGH FOR A NINETY POUND DOPE HEAD. YOU WANNA SEE ME I'M COMING OVER TO STRECTCH YOUR MOMS OUT AT AROUND EIGHT, SO BE THERE. BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVEN'T SHOT UP IN LIKE FOUR HOURS SO YOUR ARE IN A REAL SHITTY MOOD. OH YEAH DON'T BE LATE BECAUSE IM SUPPOSED TO GO TO YOUR CRACKHEAD SISTERS HOUSE AT NINE FOR SOME ANAL. WHEN I'M DONE I'LL GIVE YOU A DECENT HAND STYLE SO YOUR SHIT DOESN'T SUCK ANYMORE.

whoa that ROBOT is hard as fuck...hahaha its like heads only paint the hot shit when they get paid....that is hard as fuck though....man WTF is up with them papers...ok Im gonna start smoking some weed again just to smoke them papers....

Archived