BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys how about another page or 2 of this that would be great....I dont give a fuck about it and no one else does either....at one point like a year or 2 ago it was interesting...the irony of it is that theres one side to this argument that has had some sort of internet beef or another for going on 3 years...just shut the fuck up...and now Im going to take my own advice and do just that....

alls i know is that when i go downtown, all i see is ARAB, SPYE, JOME, VANDEL, GOST, SAT, CASPA, VOSE, STAB, ELI, SOFE, HEIST, SHAKEN, KASTER, SAKE, DAME, SYCK, DERK, JENZ, DYER, APES, OMEN, (sadly enough, bizerk) and a few others.

This argument is about 2 differant sides of the spectrum. Freight writers, and street bombers.

who gives a shit. just keep ripping shit and get along

alls i know is that when i go downtown, all i see is ARAB, SPYE, JOME, VANDEL, GOST, SAT, CASPA, VOSE, STAB, ELI, SOFE, HEIST, SHAKEN, KASTER, SAKE, DAME, SYCK, DERK, JENZ, DYER, APES, OMEN, (sadly enough, bizerk) and a few others.

This argument is about 2 differant sides of the spectrum. Freight writers, and street bombers.

haha nice self promo there buddy...shut the fuck up you dont have any say in anything, so let the people whos names are involved settle it...i dont believe sofe was brought up so just zip it asshole...im done talking...

(sadly enough, bizerk)[/size] and a few others.

stolen

0dyerdooreo9.jpg

0427061434qk4.jpg

aznmndisaproves6vmbo4.jpg

bizerktrashqm6.jpg

img004ru7.jpg

img009mh9.gif

mydoorec6.jpg

p4260124zd0.jpg

picture148xe1.jpg

tacobellbombak8.jpg

tagzby0ttobarbh8.jpg

throweerl5.jpg

dudes got too much arrows stars and dashed goin

hey toy sofe why don't you go jerk off yourself, and toy arab, while toy spye video tapes it and sells it to super uber toy deak.. who btw bit my throw up almost completely... and further more your not up in any city, while i and the BS crew are up in a few... you suck, your crew sucks, arab bitched out when i called him on his cellular to fight him, yall some bitches.. toys.. and fake ass decoy's!!!!??!

http://ash.spaink.net/nooselinks.html

Archived