BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP OR ILL COME OVER AND BEAT UP YOU AND YOUR MOMS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL LIVE WITH HER

werd wigger, i do still live with my mom, your mom and i are on the outs right now, so i moved out. come beat me up tuff ass, i ain't hard to find cise has my number and address, get it. kaos, doc and kusa were put in by pulse, they rep it now reap it. they crossed me now they got it comin and whoever else. my beef is not with DBK, i will always have DBKlove. i was with cise a few nights ago and saw pulse in the bookings. all these shit talkin punks on here need to know the what up or shut up. sideliners, is there anything they won't stick thier nose in.

werd wigger, i do still live with my mom, your mom and i are on the outs right now, so i moved out. come beat me up tuff ass, i ain't hard to find cise has my number and address, get it. kaos, doc and kusa were put in by pulse, they rep it now reap it. they crossed me now they got it comin and whoever else. my beef is not with DBK, i will always have DBKlove. i was with cise a few nights ago and saw pulse in the bookings. all these shit talkin punks on here need to know the what up or shut up. sideliners, is there anything they won't stick thier nose in.

WHY DONT YOU AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY TO PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT. WE ALL KNOW THE REAL REASON YOU LIVE WITH YOUR MOM IS TO BE CLOSER TO THE METHADONE CLINIC.

I AM SUPRISED YOU HAVENT SOLD HER COMPUTER FOR A HIT YET. I HOPE YOU GET AIDS AND DIE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sorry didnt get the christmas shot up in time... you get the drift

BUMP VOSE<THUS<JOME<GOST<SETH<HEIST<ROBOT<DERK<KASTE<DENIED<ALTER <FAIT<CLOUD<SHAKEN<KAEOS

WHO< BSK<KSW<FLYOS!!!

DSCN4420.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

DSCN4109.jpg

thuscryelanwestern3.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

fixed.jpg

IMG_0322_1.jpg

cheesewall.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg