BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW ARE YOU GONNA BUMP ARAB AND THE REAL PTS IN THE SAME SENTENCE ISNT THAT SORT OF A CONTRADICTION, I MEAN MENTIONING ARAB AS A PART OF ANYTHING THATS REAL IS AN OXYMORON. HE DOES THREE UGLY THROWS A YEAR AND CLAIMS TO BE ALL CITY HE SHOULD GO TAKE SOME BOXING LESSONS OR MAYBE A TAEBO CLASS CAUSE HE IS GONNA NEED THAT SHIT.

are you serious? why would he need it now you prick, why not for the past year. did some hardass gangster step on the scene without me knowing it, or is that you. nobody is doing shit. the only writers that would do something to someone have already done it and either are in jail or on parole. i wish i could meet dudes like you shit talkin bitches. dudes like kusa dbk, doc dbk, and yourself. i live two doors from the corner on fairmount and chester anybody come see me. i make mine known. why dudes start an account on here and a month later they are leaned back in the pc chair, get it bitch "pc". you better stay in your protective custody chair.

are you serious? why would he need it now you prick, why not for the past year. did some hardass gangster step on the scene without me knowing it, or is that you. nobody is doing shit. the only writers that would do something to someone have already done it and either are in jail or on parole. i wish i could meet dudes like you shit talkin bitches. dudes like kusa dbk, doc dbk, and yourself. i live two doors from the corner on fairmount and chester anybody come see me. i make mine known. why dudes start an account on here and a month later they are leaned back in the pc chair, get it bitch "pc". you better stay in your protective custody chair.

WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP OR ILL COME OVER AND BEAT UP YOU AND YOUR MOMS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU STILL LIVE WITH HER

Archived