BALTIMORE

robJ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its printed in the newspaper. but i guess they dont have to show their faces say yea thats me....

just gonna be there shit on display,

ha!!! i'll be there,,,yes,,,rivers will be there signin cops' ticket pads.. word,,,come on down!!!

they cant do shit ya'll!!!,,,dont be a pussy!!! fuk em!!!:lol:

freight train graffiti.

its got a lot of good quotes and brings alot of writers point of views...but there was some people left out and with Roger being from the east coast, Belthesday in particular, he knows a few people around here who know trains better than anything else...just a few good quotes wouldnt have hurt...

other than that i really enjoyed the book, about as much as supply and demand.

anybody know who got fucked down in curtis bay tonight? buddy told me there were hellycoppers and tons of cops ambushin down there

i was there. saw thae whole thing go down in da hood. it was doc and kusa. yeah man one of'dem hellycoppers came right down and hit kusa in da head yo money. i think he's dead yo. doc tried to run but they had a big black dildo there for some reason and he tripped on it. on of da coppers stuck his fingers in his but. crazy madness in da hood g.

Archived