Damn, i wanna stab some people

Overtime

Originally posted by nomadawhat+Oct 21 2004, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nomadawhat - Oct 21 2004, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sarahyoulose@Oct 20 2004, 10:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Oct 20 2004, 04:30 PM

How the fuck doesn't America have Nestle? We have Nestle, Kit-Kats, Smarties, Nestle chocolate milk mix, the whole shit.

Yall Niggasz Got It Twisted, Huh

well.. thats weird cuz when Colin Farrel went on Jay Leno they had NO IDEA what Smarties were

i know for sure that you don't have Cadbury's (english/canadian chocolate company)

wrong again. cadbury eggs. and caramello bars. mmmmm.

[/b]

weiiirrrdddddd....

everytime i've gone into the states (seattle and the likes) i always check out chocolate section and i neevvvvverrrr see anything nestle or cadbury..

but

as i stated before... neither Jay Leno, his other guest or that band dude had ANY idea what "smarties" were.

mmmm almond joys - we just got them here in the 7-11's

soooo good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THOSE ANTI WEED COMMERCIALS ARE BULLSHIT, I CAN DRIVE HIGH AS A KITE ON DUST AND XANAX AND WEED WITH A 6PACK OF HEINEKENS IN MY LAP AND NOT HIT SHIT. DRIVE THRUS ARE A BREEZE, THATS SOME FRESHMAN SHIT "YO IM MAAAAAD HIIIIIGH!" *CRASH* GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT WEAK SHIT NIGGA, I DO DONUTS IN MY SHIT, ON THE HIGHWAY....I ALSO ALWAYS REMEMBER TO PICK UP MY LITTLE BROTHER (BECAUSE HE ALWAYS HAS 5) AND I NEVER LET MY SEEDS RUN AROUND BY THE POOL UNSUPERVISED (CUZ I DONT HAVE A POOL)

M E R O E S

MLB TEAM..

Originally posted by sarahyoulose+Oct 21 2004, 03:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sarahyoulose - Oct 21 2004, 03:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GucciCondom@Oct 20 2004, 04:30 PM

How the fuck doesn't America have Nestle? We have Nestle, Kit-Kats, Smarties, Nestle chocolate milk mix, the whole shit.

Yall Niggasz Got It Twisted, Huh

well.. thats weird cuz when Colin Farrel went on Jay Leno they had NO IDEA what Smarties were

i know for sure that you don't have Cadbury's (english/canadian chocolate company)

[/b]

Those two know everything about chocolate in the states then? We have cadbury's but it's not nearly as good as the chocolate from Britain. And not as many different kinds.

Originally posted by kreatingkaos@Oct 21 2004, 12:28 PM

The commercials that i hate are those infomercials that are about how you can save a starving kid in some third world country for like 30 cents aday... I dont know about you but what kind of kid can live on 30 cents a day?

yeah, i hate those got-damned commercials too

BEST COMMERCIAL EVER ---

the ikea "furniture assembly one"

when the mom asks the son to go get the potatoes, and the sister says," are you serious" .. "now" and then they all have to pick up the table to walk over to the potatoes...

i really hope someone knows that i'm talking about

I hate the christian children's fund one with the little dirty hispanic girl and the busy career white woman. You know the one, the catchline is something like "While you're late for a meeting, a little girl waits." I want to stab that little girl.

Archived