Don't drink and drive, please read.

imported_dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

My homie just wrecked his new lexus that he bought a fuckin week ago,my man flew his car through someones garage,luckly he wasnt hurt but im sure he learned his lesson.

Well he's a fucking moron isn't she (note he/she incorporating that your friend is a transexual and you like to hang arouns with it.)

Sorry to hear about ur boy ..hope he pulls through..I know wut the family is probably going through..My uncle got killed by a drink driver not to long ago ...guy was coming out of a bar ..my uncle was on his motorcycle..guy ran stop sign..hit my uncle and dragged him about a 100ft .before he realized he had my uncle and motorcycle attatched to his truck...my uncle was a block from his house...mother fucker got away with murder..because there was no witness...my uncle died ...so please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!! Have the decency to take a cab!

sorry about your boy...i hope everything turns out ok.

one of my best friends from like when i was 4 died a couple years ago in a drunk accident. her girlfriend, who was driving, is now in jail. she got off too damn good though. she only has to spend 6 months in county and then 10 years probation. the bitch that killed her is a total piece of shit and she should rot in jail in my mind. but whatever the american legal system rocks! nope

but yeah i really feel for ya... drunk driving is no fun

• 3 years later...

i used to drive home drunk if my car was where i was and i happened to have too much to drink cause it only seems logical at the time... my cars here so why not. and i used to get into the car with my buddies no matter if they've been drinking or not. nothings really hit that close to home for me with drunk driving, all i know is that when i was younger my dad got into a bad accident. he was drunk and hit a highway divider at 90mph. his jaw and cheekbone consist of a serious of screws and metal cause his face caved in from hitting the steering wheel. oh and he has pins and screws in his wrist knee and ankle too from it, but i was too young to remember this.

sorry to hear about your homie man, hope everything pulls through.

Archived