help get these in print !

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh, its ridiculous. Boy is a hustler too thou, [as in, he talks a lot of shit to customers.] Ive seen him in action and its hilarious. The other week we talked about how people who come up and buy his stuff dont know the diff btwn wildstyle and other styles, he thought he might be selling himself out doing hats for a 6 year old from Kentucky visiting NYC for the first time, but I told him, its art. You enjoy doing it, its fun, youre not throwing out the same exact piece every single time. And youre making a good amnt of cash... cant go wrong.

coffee,

you and i have been over this before. i've given you the same criticism that everyone here is giving you. look at your shit dog, your 'character' only has one fucking pose for christ sakes! look at every single instance of him...sometimes he has different hair, sometimes he is facing left, sometimes right, but he never changes. it's boring as shit. your shit is tired, point blank. painting on spray paint boxes hasen't been done? i've seen it on ebay. i've done it myself. i used to have a krylon box painted by ICH in my living room. it's been done thousands and thousands of times. as has bullshit canvases, customized dunks, and faggot ass street art. bboooooorrrrrrriinggggg.

as far as ABC is concerned, i will more than happily vouche for dudes skill. dude is better than 99% of the cats on this board. he's a 'world class' writer by every definition of the word. he paints with the dudes, that inspire the dudes, that inspire you, end of story.

now if you'll excuse me, i need to figure out how i can make half a million dollars in times square like 'oll girls friend.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Further more, you come in here to ask for help and you react so stupidilly towards critisism...theres nothing more annoying than rude people....is this thread soliciting btw?

Originally posted by gatita

3- One of my friends "sold out" and makes about 1-1.5 grand a day doing graf on various items [shirts, shoes, bags, etc] in Times Square. Dude is not only making a killing but also scoring design jobs for people like MTV, Redbull, Rockstar Videogames, I could go on. If a graf kid is selling out when he sells his work, then Kandinsky, Matisse, and Pollack are sell outs too, right? Dont listen to that nonsense about you selling out cause your getting money for your work.

...'graff kids' that make products are not making art...they are not artists...they are in the business of commodity and consumption...more power to your boy for sellin stuff on the street to a bunch of moron tourists...but he's not an artist...and it's not graffiti...

...and something that no one has brought up on here yet...why the hell are you letting someone else market and sell your idea and make all the money off of it?...this is is just retarded...that whole website is such a joke...if you have a great idea for shirts than just make 'em...it's really cheap and easy to make screen-printed shirts at home...you're undercutting yourself as a designer by giving them that shirt and allowing them to play you like a fool...

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

photo three: "dude, personalised dunks are the latest craze! get on the bandwagon before" the wheels fall off!

hahahahahaha

Re: as RZA would say, YOU GOTTA DIVERSIFY YA ASSETS, NIGGA!

Originally posted by seeking

hahahaha

all those characters are the same. try something different, bro.

I wish I had cash to blow on overpriced t-shirts so I could fit in with all the hip folks, too.

Originally posted by seeking

depends...do you swallow? cause if i'm making money like that, i'm sure i could come up with a position for you.

;)

seeks/just kidding (promise).

seeking, that is inappropriate. Don't make me ban you.

Jokes jokes, its all jokes. ;)

-gatita /yes oner. ;) [another joke... err. yes]

I think without question a select number of people have made it very clear where CC is going with his art. I think it is also clear that this thread needs to end. If you all want to argue about the lack of diversity in his work... get at him on instant message.

***damnit joker, i was about to get some e-play from 'oll girl. cyber cock blocking is not cyber-fresh. -seeks

Archived