BEST FUCKING SEXUAL POSITION.

ElectricitySucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

i dont like girls that just like it missionary..lol.. i hada girl that could not, could not have her legs on my shoulders..it hurt too much, but i felt if i kept going, she would climax to the extreme

doggy style is over rated, yes it feels good and great for a visual but still thats pressure on your legs which makes it harder for your body to concentrate on the real purpose...

do you and your partner a favor but taking weight off your arms, feet and legs by lying down in the doggy postion and put his legs on the outside of hers as i metioned earlier...reach your hand around to the front and play with that pussy...:eek: :eek: ..

best ever

period.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i dont like girls that just like it missionary..lol.. i hada girl that could not, could not have her legs on my shoulders..it hurt too much, but i felt if i kept going, she would climax to the extreme

fucking yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. my ex and I

tried that a few times... it was clear that she felt pain from it, so we

always tried other shit, but when I asked her about it later she's like

"It's like it feels so good that it hurts."

Well then shut the fuck up about it.

i like the spooning position with the reach around so you cna play with he rclit while your fucking her.

but i actually love missionary positon, i love my girl to death so i like being able to look at her and touch her face while were doing the deed.

Archived