eveyone respond to this poll please!

taper

Guest CROME12DVS

street bombing will always hold it down as the most raw form of graff since there are so many different serfaces to hit; gates, flat walls, bricks,vans & trucks, windows roof tops, signs, bus stops the list is endless so your shit will always hit the eye different.......

but to be honest i hardly bomb any more but i constantly catch marker, mop, and etch tags/outlines every day and i try to kill transit....plus when im feeling it ill go out for an hour or two and waist some paint a few fill-inz......but that etch shit is my new shit (that shit burned me the other day and it was a rush no gloves):D :D :D

but i love to see dirty grimey fillinz and flair tags every where i go and much respect to those that destroy windows............... :king: :king: :crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dukeofyork

you can have your walls, you can have your bombin...

its all about fr8s and handstyles to me..

it just looks so much better on a fr8 to me.....

Guest 5:00 Shadow

poll

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB>>>>>

Handstyles are the ish...they all say throwies are what'll get you fame but there aint nothing like an ill handstyle...Abacus Skywalker...productions are hot 2

• 5 weeks later...

what to paint

ilike going against my own ability and chalangeing my self to elevate the minds of others to show them somthing new and inovative

no mater what it is i am painting especialy out here in l.a. cali .

you have to be on top of your game no mater what you hit wethr it be a fr8 , wall bridge , roof what ever

I would say that I spend most of my time painting productions these days...I've actually become quite known in my country for organising a couple of jams here, and doing a few shows..I still love doing the other shit too...Frieghts are becoming a good option here because in my city, Passengers are a waste of time...But lower down the Nth Island it is a little bit better...Just 8 hrs to travel though....I've done my fair share of everything though, I really believe in being an all rounder...Since I got 14 charges of Wilfull Damage in 1999, I haven't been so focused on the street tags so much...A bit harder to talk your way out of, but I'm prone to dropping pieces illegally from time to time...Also I got a criminal Damage charge (Which I got off) for participating in the painting of a whole train in 1998...It just makes me want to focus on good clean panels now...

i hit more street but i want to take it to the yards more often but my yard is weak an its mad sketchy cuz there is a path that come's from the busiest street an all the cops chill in the yard for break or some shit but i still get up in the yards it just hard

Guest Harry Potter

All-though I attempt to rock everything, I am a loner and I allways find my self walking around doing throws and handstyles.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived