Things you find intriguing.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

haahahahah that video of those two hot ass islander women blowing that dog was tight...that wasnt a real dog tho that shit looked fake

that comeback kid video was dope i never listen to rock though

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Two South Korean girls destroying the video kareoke. The one on the right stole my heart when she smelled her pits.

OH MY GOD! that video is awesome, i want to have children that a korean. That is so goddamned hilarious, whoever found that, that is money right there, kyle cant express how much he find that funny, so he is typing in third person now, holy shit that was fuckin awesome.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/hiddenshovel/Misc/104396e2.jpg'>

Originally posted by onesecondple

OH MY GOD! that video is awesome, i want to have children that a korean. That is so goddamned hilarious, whoever found that, that is money right there, kyle cant express how much he find that funny, so he is typing in third person now, holy shit that was fuckin awesome.....

104396e2.jpg

sweet jesus holy fuck that was awesome

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/illusionman001.jpg'>

Step 1: Stare at the above image and focus on the four dots in the center.

Step 2: Continue to stare for 45 seconds.

Step 3: Slowly find a wall in the room and look close up at it. You should see something on the wall. Try blinking a few times.

Do you see something on the wall? If this doesn't work for you at first keep trying.

I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT...

Archived