MIA/POW 12ozers/Where you at!?!

LaCosaNostra

Originally posted by freightlover

talking about all these people i remember having actual discourse with and who were legitimately interesting people, it starts to make me miss the 12oz from the 99-02 era.

the board sucks now in comparison.

i hate it when people say that; always talkin' about how the good ole days were so much better, like when old school writers say 'everything was better back in the day'...i agree to some point, but i don't think this board is sucking right now; you make it sound as if none of us are legitimately interesting people at all...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some kid from texas who was ways crying about his girlfriend.. and bragging about how punk rock and hip hop he was.. always arguing with tease (wll i guess thats alot of peeps) who the hell was that?

maybe angry xbox? or ?????

devilush ---> olde E.

Originally posted by seeking

he would send me emails apologizing for being an asshole, then send me another one an hour later, being an asshole again. the day i met him, he tried to battle me. after we got done painting, he tried starting a crew with me. dude is totally bipolar.

WOW, reading that part made me feel really shitty, i kinda feel bad for the stuff i said to him ya know? like its all fun games on the internet but its easy to forget that these anonymous screen names have real people behind them with real problems, i knew something was a bit off but i just assumed it was his pseudo "thug" talking.

Originally posted by DEE38

bodice

SECRET! i miss her. if i remember clearly.. she introduced me to 12oz.

bojangles and his girl

wilt (he is probably here with a diff. sn)

harpo

podrido

secret is around.

where the hell is harpo marx? i liked him. he called me the older sister he's never had. :(

podiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is traveling, i think. he actually came to sf and i never got to see him. but he attemped to walk to my work from the place that he is staying at.....lets just say he didnt make it because he had to climb some hills and surpass the projects.

sweet of him to try though! :)

but i do talk to him often.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Hahahaha yeah! I think he was Blink ATX too.....

we talk once in a while. he's on myspace and he might come to sf. we usually talk about jail.

nomada....ole e! ooooo that guy. he was nice to me so i cant say anything. met him and his ex girl a long time ago though. i get emails time and time again from him. i think he met up with LENS just recently.

^^ET.. see page 2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mr.yuck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by 455:

*ahem*...what's up Yuck?

I don't whose been MIA for awhile....because I've been Swayze for a few minutes..

and yeah blinkATX. thats it. idiot.

fatbastard.....unfortunately no. i havent heard from him at all. :( i did accidentally call his cell phone on many drunk occasions though.

hmph. i think i will drop him an email to see whats up. he can only have contact with his parents and i think limited use of the internet out in florida.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

^^ET.. see page 2:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Originally posted by 455:

*ahem*...what's up Yuck?

I don't whose been MIA for awhile....because I've been Swayze for a few minutes..

oh shiz, I keep missing 455. get intouch man..

and yeah blinkATX. thats it. idiot.

Guest im not witty

two gay swans fucking on a lake.

oh man april 2000, its been quite a ride from there to here.

thats back when tease had niggas in jail ready to die for him.

shit is that kid even around..havent seen him recently.

Originally posted by slave_one

i hate it when people say that; always talkin' about how the good ole days were so much better, like when old school writers say 'everything was better back in the day'...i agree to some point, but i don't think this board is sucking right now; you make it sound as if none of us are legitimately interesting people at all...

im just saying, man. there are so many retards and wastes of space on the board now that its too much trouble to sift through the bullshit to the good stuff.

...and tease is still on the board, which is points off the scoreboard as well.

Originally posted by DEE38

bodice

SECRET! i miss her. if i remember clearly.. she introduced me to 12oz.

bojangles and his girl

wilt (he is probably here with a diff. sn)

harpo

podrido

HELLO! I'm still on here quite a bit, i just don't really feel i have a lot to say any more. I paint way more now, I'm in full time college, and I'm working my ass off in a band playing bass, my parents split up, I moved out, my father is in Jamaica, my mother went to the funny farm. that's all my news.

this is bodice btw. I can't get into my bodice account....

Archived