Nekro Went To Europe//PhotoThread //56K Death//

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Man, Ill be in Ireland in three weeks time. Cant wait, Ireland is such a cool place (well it was even cooler with Mr. ABC in it, but he has gone all fancy and moved "downunda").

Dublin, Drogheda, Belfast, itll be yet another fucking blast, put the Bulmers on ice, the viking invasion is coming soon...

Originally posted by Europe

Man, Ill be in Ireland in three weeks time. Cant wait, Ireland is such a cool place (well it was even cooler with Mr. ABC in it, but he has gone all fancy and moved "downunda").

then come down unda and visit holmes! you know you'll have a blast. come down with the raskinator when he makes a move. we'll get crunk irish style (with lots of power vomiting and rowdy behaviour....wait, that's aussie style too)

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

uh...there are alot more welsh people in wales than in ireland. mostly irish people there.

hahaha damnit i gathered that, but the point of my friends story had something to do with the welsh in ireland. it was funny...but i don't remember...so i'll just look stupid instead.

Originally posted by johnny

ahhh, the motherland. i can taste jameson just looking at those pics...

Weird. I was going to say something like this.

Nekro... you didn't visit/kiss the Blarney Stone?!

Archived