you've fucked how many people!?!?!??!

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IM NOT REALY BIG ON MEETING A GIRL EVERY NIGHT IN A BAR AND GOIN HOME SLEEPIN WITH THEM...TOO MANY NASTY SKEEZERS AROUND NOW A DAY....I HAVE BEEN WITH 7-8 GIRLS THAT I ACTUALLY CARED FOR AND HAVE SLEPT WITH THEM MANY MANY TIMES....

Originally posted by mr.yuck

. This hoe is now a happy house wife.

CANT CHANGE A HOE INTO A HOUSEWIFE!! HOES DONT ACT RIGHT!!!

So for the girls out there, how many is too alarming for a guy to have?

!@#$% already said fifty is acceptable for a guy in his mid-late 20's... is this the concensus?

For the guys that have had two at a time, is it really all that its cracked up to be? I know that I have found certain fantasies to be extreemely extiting, but when they become a reality it just isnt the same.

For the guy thats bagged 3 canaries, are they really tighter than the rest of the other birds?

*edit for obvious fruedian slip.... ahhhh fuckit, I'll leave it.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i'm working on it. the only problem is, even though my girl is conviced....convincing a third person to join the fun is a whole 'nutha ball game

That's the easiest part about it bro, if your girl i down it shouldnt be a problem at all.....you and her go out get real drunk and both just lay it down onsome freaky girl show her you both want it....it cake.....just make sure there is lots of alchohol laying around....

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

So for the girls out there, how many is too alarming for a guy to have?

!@#$% already said fifty is acceptable for a guy in his mid-late 20's... is this the concensus?

maybe its because i'm from the midwest.

maybe i'm secretly old fashioned.

but 50 seems like a real lot to me.

granted, if its about love a persons past shouldn't matter.

if its just about fucking, who cares.

but i could never see myself in a serious relationship with a guy that had sex with that many people.

shit's a case by case basis.

50 might be ok in some circumstances, i didn't say that wasn't excessive.

it's hard [for me] to judge someone on one criteria alone

if homie has bagged 50 bitches, and acts like it, fuck that noise.

think about it..a sexy guy..or girl.. single for more than five years? that's less than one a month

and i'll reiterate..

it's not always how many, but how many you've hit raw.

and on that same note, how many kids, pregnancies, std's, relationships, date rapes, etc.

I learned a long time ago to not dispense this information to girlfriends.

there is no right answer.

one girl will be cool with the fact that you slept with a dozen girls and another will be pissed.

one of my friends in college had slept with over 150 girls and one of my other friends lost his virginity in college. Me? I'm somewhere in between. :lol:

cinched really hit it with this... 'if its about love a persons past shouldn't matter.'

see.... I would want to know a bit about history before falling in love.

like they say... you cant turn a hooker into a housewife.

but then some people say 'the only difference between a hooker and a housewife is how hard you hit them.'

I dont say that... just repeating what I've heard.

I'll stop now.

"past" is the key word there kilo my boy.

I don't think you need to here a number to be able to make that distinction. Besides a hooker/complete whore would only lie about the number anyway.

some comic said it best....girls only count boyfriends...that cock in Jamaica didn't count...it was outta the country.

I think it's more the actions that count.

If the girl is offering up 'more extreme'

sexual acts too soon, then you might want to pass.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

"past" is the key word there kilo my boy.

I don't think you need to here a number to be able to make that distinction. Besides a hooker/complete whore would only lie about the number anyway.

some comic said it best....girls only count boyfriends...that cock in Jamaica didn't count...it was outta the country.

I'm pretty sure it was Eddie Murphy...

Anyway, you can't house wife 'em, is true. A woman, or a man for that matter that needs the constant attention from various people won't be happy with just one. Thats why it is my quest to find a nice, old fashioned, virgin to marry...

Milton

Dreaming the impossible dream...

Man, that’s so true about how girls don’t count “that cock in Jamaica”.

Anyway, I was talking about this the other day with my Iranian/Korean buddy. He was voicing his frustration at the loose morals that women and girls have in this city, society, whatever. He was saying that these women are completely untrustworthy, and that they should consider covering up.

I said that he’s absolutely right. So, he should go “back home” to find a wife, but other than that, fuck being mad…just enjoy the multitude of sluts God has granted us in this Western world. I fucking love the fact that so many girls out there aspire to be strippers when they grow up.

not all girls.

i have known a few that were very proud of their conquests.

and i don't know too many who would say something 'didn't count' because it was kept d.l. or overseas

on another note, a lot of countries think american women are prudish..and they can be! generalizations aren't usually too on point.

plenty of euro countries and south american countries have far more liberal sexual views.

Oh yeah, like in England, where ‘relationship poaching’ is all the rage. Haha! Europe is open and stuff, but I’m sure not all the countries there have a high divorce rate like the States or England. I know for sure that if I went to India, I could find myself a great girl who hasn’t been corrupted…but do I deserve that?

very funny PoopMan....

I was going to find a shaking fist for you,

but trust me... you do NOT want to google image search for 'fist'.

Archived